Part 62

The next morning, I had to leave earlier than everyone else.

I went to breakfast alone, no one else was awake yet and I had to endure my first detention with pink swamp then my second one tonight.

I knew my hand was going to be fucked but I had to ignore the pain so I can help with the group and Harry.

I walked down the corridors, only some eager first years were entering the hall at the same time as me.

I sat down at the end of the Gryffindor table and grabbed some cereal and pumpkin juice, I looked up and saw draco, goyle, crabbe, Blaise and Pansy all walk in smirking.

Then umbitch herself followed them in and walked to the teachers table.

What the fuck were they up to? She clearly favoured the Slytherins but she spoke to them a lot, more specifically dracos group, making them her little pets.

Blaise caught my eye and dropped his smirk and looked at me sadly.... what the fuck? Draco also caught my eye then turned to face Pansy instead, I was so done.

I got up and left the hall, hearing Umbitchs heels behind me.

"Miss y/ln?"

I turned around and faced her.

"Hope you know your detention is now?" She smiled.

"Yes unfortunately." I smirked then rolled my eyes.

I followed her to her office and sat down in this pink sickly room.

"Here, write 'I must not be rude.' Please" she squeaked in excitement, how would you enjoy torturing kids?

Especially as a teacher she should know better, but then again, this is all up to the ministry at the end of the day.

I huffed and began writing. Not even 3 lines down and my hand started stinging already and carving the words I was writing.

My hand had just healed from last time for fuck sake.

Around 15 lines later, my hand was indented with writing and I was crying, although silently, I didn't want to give her the pleasure of seeing me cry.

"You can go now." She smiled and took my writing away.

Without looking up at her, I grabbed my bag.

Once I left, I sniffled and wiped my eyes, hissing at the soreness of my hand.

I walked down the corridor along to the ROR and saw Hermione up ahe- WHAT THE FUCK!?

I stopped in my tracks, eyes glued onto Angelina with a ravenclaw boy who was in the twins year.

She was full on snogging him.

"What the hell?!" I screamed and dropped my bag down.

She got off him immediately and acted as if it didn't happen.

She stared at me with wide eyes and she knew she fucked up, anyone could have seen her even Fred! But it had to be me didn't it?

I couldn't breathe properly I was full of anger, someone grabbed my arm and I tuned around, it was Harry.

"Come on y/n we need to be in the ror." He whispered into my ear.

"Did you not see that?" I shouted and pointed to angelina.

"See what?" He looked infront of us, I turned around and both the whores were gone.

"Shit" I muttered.

"Come on" Harry dragged me to the ror, the whole way there I was thinking how much I wanted to fucking kill her, how could she?

Next time I see her she won't be able to see the next day.