40. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- I

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Sorry for the huge gap...
But thankyou for your patience.
Posting double chapters ♥️♥️♥️
***

Shikha wore one of her loveliest dress. Nope, it's not going to work, she thought. She tried one after another and another and another discarding every single one. She couldn't decide what she should wear. She wants to look not only pretty but beautiful.

It's her first outing with her biggest so-called rival-cum-friend-cum-crush. Yeah, crush. She was having a big, big, big crush for Gangaputra Bheeshma who is the biggest annoyingly oblivious person in the world. She was giving him hint after hint but he pays no attention. Maybe old age has weakened his mind.

Poor Pitamah!

No worries. She has come and she will polish all his old brain and shine it into new.

A sunny smile come to her lips just thinking about him. Her Crush!

When did it happen????!!! Oh, yes, when she was making her Rule no. 7 today because yesterday she was so angry with him that she didn't even want to talk to him at all.

Gosh! It's her 4th day here, fifth actually if she count the day of engagement. Three more days then what?!

Now is not the time to think over it. She has a bigger challenge ahead of her today. What to wear?! She looked at her bed. God! She has made a mess out of it. All her clothes were scattered over it.

She laughed at herself. She has truly gone crazy.
***
Gangaputra's condition was even worse than Shikha. He also couldn't decide what to wear. He has finished whatever pending work he has left and come to his room to get ready.

Although his robes were not scattered the way Shikha has done with hers, but they were folded dutifully in his bed and he was draping one Angavastra after another, discarding every single one.

With all the same silken, white pristine clothes, with their same colours and embroideries, same sizes and designs; he couldn't at all decide what to wear.

He has truly, actually, utterly gone crazy.

And while he was chiding himself for his foolishness, the Royal guard announced that Mahamata Satyavati is coming there.

It feels like that he's caught red-handed. He tried to look cool and normal taking deep, deep breaths. Normal, he muttered.

Before he could hide the mess from his bed, Mahamata came