17. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded- II

Hii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Back with a huge chapter... My fingers started paining and my cheeks too... 😁😁😁

You would know further after reading... ❤️❤️❤️
***

Gangaputra Bheeshma has never seen anyone except four persons in the world to fight like that. Guru Parshurām, Dronacharya, Karna , Arjun and himself. And the three of them are the disciples of Guru Parshurām. But to see Shikha fighting like that, he for a moment thought that his Guru himself has given her his blessings.

As a warrior, he has learnt always to protect Children and women and never to raise his arms(weapons) against them. It's against his code of conduct and ethics to harm a woman and the wound of harming a woman was still green in his heart. Amba burnt herself in the fire in a moment of idiocy, but left him living to burn on that raging fire day by day for 25 years.

Gangaputra's face was an impenetrable mask. Shikha may have disoriented him by challenging him but she wanted an answer.

Angrily Shikha said. "Say something, dammit!!!"

"What do you want???" Gangaputra asked in a grave voice.

Shikha challenged him firmly. "I want to duel with you. I want to put an end to the myth that the invincible, undefeated, unconquerable, the mightiest of all, Gangaputra Bheeshma couldn't be defeated by anyone. Let the world see that he is defeated by a woman."

Gangaputra shook his head. "I couldn't raise my weapons against a woman."

Shikha retorted on his comment.  "I'm not just a woman, Gangaputra. I'm a warrior. And if a warrior challenges another warrior, then it's the Kshatriya Dharma of the warrior to accept the challenge."

Gangaputra wouldn't have it but. He spoke then, not looking at Shikha. "Playtime's over, kids. Get Back to your work."

And he turned.

Shikha went in rage. "What a shame, Gangaputra!!! You are insulting the name of Guru Parshurām."

He turned and stared hard at her.

The arrow had struck the mark.

Shikha continued on her insult to him. "Do you really think you can put the badge of invincibility forever in your life??? Lift the sword and fight like a warrior otherwise bend on your knees and accept your defeat."

Shikha had never planned on this, it was coming naturally to her. She wants to see her enemy's potential. And she has put 'Him' in a situation that he has to fight with her.

Gangaputra has no option but to choose her challenge. He lifted the sword and flexed it on his hand.

A victorious smile come on Shikha's lips.

He came towards her and lifted his chin as if to continue her rant.

In a moment of seconds, Shikha temper had reached its zenith when he was going without answering but her demeanor cooled down when he concurred to her wishes. 

She spoke mischievously to Nakul who was standing behind her, stunned. "Tell Gangaputra the rules, prince Nakul."

Nakul came forward somewhat hesitantly and recited the rules of three rounds and amenity by the loser.

Shikha spoke to Nakul in a saccharine voice. "I'll take the amenity from you later. Now go back, sweet boy."

Nakul backed out from there turning beet red.

"Ready, Gangaputra???" Shikha asked.

Gangaputra answered sternly. "Whenever you are."

And their duel begin.