37. Day4- Melting hearts-II

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

After completing her morning practice, Shikha has gone to give her armour for polishing. It was in the lower Bailey inside the boundary of the palace. She took great extent to keep her armour shining, but it's not Panchal, so she has to wait till evening. The elderly polisher said he would send someone, so that she wouldn't have to bother coming back here. She smiled. Everyone is so respectful towards her.

She has to change now. She was clad only on her dhoti style Antariya and a black strapless bodice(blouse/top), obviously with no Uttariya (dupatta).

Suddenly a voice came from behind.

Voice- Princess Shikha!

Now that wasn't the voice Shikha was expecting. And she doesn't like that anyone calls her name casually without asking her permission.

She turned and saw the boy she met on the day of engagement

Vrushchak.

The kid who annoyed the hell out of her and was the reason of the floppest idea of the world, that is to flirt with Gangaputra

The kid who annoyed the hell out of her and was the reason of the floppest idea of the world, that is to flirt with Gangaputra. It didn't work at all. She should never have let him flirt with her in order to make Gangaputra jealous.

She has almost forgotten that he existed.

Slapping a serene smile on her face, Shikha acknowledged him.

Shikha- Prince Vrushchak! How are you doing???

Vrushchak walked towards her in full swagger.

Vrushchak- Princess Shikha... Long time, no see. I was trying to catch up with you since the day I met you... But it seems you are quite busy these days.

Shikha said in a no-nonsense authoritative tone.

Shikha- It's the marriage of my best friend and I was otherwise engaged.

He walked slowly towards her and walked even more slowly revolving around her. He spoke in her ear standing behind.

Vrushchak- Oh I know where were you otherwise engaged.