16. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded-I

Hii my lovely readers.... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Last night, Shikha slept peacefully with a smile on her face. But Gangaputra Bheeshma wasn't able to sleep at all. He was pacing in his room, thinking.

Whenever Pitamah was unable to sleep, he roam in the palace to check the security by himself

Whenever Pitamah was unable to sleep, he roam in the palace to check the security by himself. And which he has been doing for years.

But today, his mind was somewhere else. 

Morning Dawned. It was early morning.

Shikha was readying for her daily practice as it was a ritual and habits of Royalty to practice daily as it is considered sacred as well as mandatory.

But before that she has to make some new rules.

Rule 1. NEVER APPROACH YOUR ENEMY, LET HIM APPROACH YOU.

Okay, then. She muttered to herself. Let's just wait and watch for the completion of Rule 1.

And have some fun alone. She went outside and found the open practice arena to the right side of palace.

Well it's a mixed company, she saw. Girls and Guys together, some practicing and playing, some watching. It's a great source of entertainment for them. All were screaming and howling and cheering.

She smiled. Now this is my cup of tea. That I'm best of. Let's knock some boys off she thought.

She approached there. She saw some mace-fighters, spear-fighters, archers, and all.

There were Swords in their scabbard put together in a big quiver like thing on the side of the arena.

She pulled one sword from the Myan. And flared it to her right and left in a zigzag movement. Woah, it felt awesome.

Karna saw her. He come towards her and  greeted her. "Good morning, Princess Shikha. Wanna do some practice???" He asked her politely.

Shikha greeted him too. "Good morning to you, Radheya. Well yes, ofcourse".

Karna smiled and spoke confidently. "Let it be then".

Shikha chuckled. "Not with you, Ofcourse". She patted his cheek with her other hand. "If anything happens to you, your would-be wife won't leave me. Wives are most dangerous creatures, you know". She said mischievously.

Karna laughed. "Don't know, but will, definitely".

Shikha and Karna already know each other skills. They have been trained together.

"Okay, let's see, Who could do your level of swordsmanship". Karna searched the crowd.  "Oh, there's Nakul, my brother. He's very good at Sword-fighting".

Nakul, he yelled. Nakul came.

Karna continued. "Nakul, this is my friend, Princess Shikha. Why don't you practice your sword with her???"