12. Feast and Festivity- I

Hii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Sorry couldn't update regularly.  Will update whenever possible.

Here's a short update ❤️❤️❤️
***
Panchali dragged Shikha back to the ceremony hall.

The ceremony would start at any moment.

At Karna's chamber.
Moments ago.

Karna was readying for his engagement. He has never felt as ecstatic as he feels now. Dreams really comes true, he thought.

He looked at his brothers who were accompanying him right now. Vikarna and Dushashan.

His other brothers had left him. He chuckled. He knew the exact reason why they left.

Karna chirped playfully. "Why is that you two are still here and all my idiot brothers had gone. Obviously to find their soulmates, I know, but Couldn't have waited a little bit.. Traitors all of them".

All laughed.

He looked questioningly at both of them.

Vikarna, a very cute and beautiful looking guy answered.

(One of my readers Mahiiimaa lovingly suggested Rohit Purohit to be Vikarna. And as I always say my readers are my priority. Here we go.)

(And you're free to imagine the real Vikarna also

(And you're free to imagine the real Vikarna also. Feel free. )

Vikarna said helplesy

Vikarna said helplesy. "Bhrata, you know why I don't go and mingle with people???"

Karna grinned. "Why???"

"They look at my eyes all the time and think of me as some exotic creature". Vikarna said making a puffy face.

Dushashan laughed. "What he means is a 'Vaanar'. Monkeyboy Vikarna." He said smugly.

Vikarna laughed too and threw a nearby pillow at him.

Vikarna said laughingly  "I'll kick you, Bhrata. And what's your reason, please tell us".