45. Day4- Super-bonding- IV

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Keep reading... Posting double chapters ♥️♥️♥️
***

Continued...

When the puppet show ended, they proceeded on their further adventure.

Gangaputra asked her playfully, if she was enjoying herself or not and the answer came positive. Hell yeah... This is the best day of her life.

While going, they went near a confectionery.

An elderly jalebi-wala was making jalebi and was singing a song joyously. To every passerby, he politely said to buy the sweets.
When he saw Shikha, he also said to her.

Jalebi-wala- Bitiya rani... Hot jalebis... Try one, you would forget any other sweet.

Shikha showed him her hands, gesturing she couldn't eat with her Mehendi hands.

Shikha- I really couldn't.

Gangaputra chuckled.

Gangaputra- If you are going to make every easy task Impossible, then you are wrong.

The confectioner(jalebiwala) gave hot jalebis on a pattal dona(a bowl made of dried leaves) and Gangaputra accepted it.

Gangaputra lifted one hot Jalebi and blew air on it to lessen its hotness.

Gangaputra- Jalebis of Hastinapur are the best.

He offered Shikha to eat it by his hand and she was totally flabbergasted.

He cared more for her than him as to cool the jalebi that has instantly come out from the hot oil. Without thinking about his own hand getting burnt.

Shikha has never thought that someday Gangaputra would be so concerned for her that she wouldn't have to ask for anything and it would be done without asking.

Gangaputra- Eat. It's almost warm.

Shikha took a bite. The sweet jalebi melted in her mouth. And she moaned.

Shikha- Umm... This. Is. Heaven.

Something inside Gangaputra tightened at her moan, a fascination mixed with shock on his own reaction towards her.

A redness crept on his cheeks but Shikha was too busy with eating the jalebi.

He feed her bite by bite. She ate the whole jalebi. A sugary drop left on the tip of his thumb, and without thinking she sucked on it lightly and Gangaputra felt his whole world caught in fire.

Is she trying to kill him with her seduction game, thought Gangaputra. But Shikha was still unaware of his reaction. Her childish charms were arrows to his heart, he thought.

When finished, Shikha looked up at him. With her closed mouth, she licked her own lips.

Shikha- Really. This is the best sweet I have ever eaten.

Gangaputra was not only spellbound by her but tongue-tied also. He has to swallow before he could utter a word. Gruffly, he said.

Gangaputra- Good!

Shikha- What? Are you crossed with me because I didn't left any sweet for you???

Shikha said the last words with a hearty laugh.

No! Gangaputra wasn't crossed her with her at all but was bothered and agitated with his own feelings for her.

He cares about her that was for sure. He likes her a lot also. She is everything that is forbidden to him but that makes her beyond appealing. Her childish behaviour as well as her maturity wondered him. And it was shattering all the coldness that has surrounded him for so long.