30. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-II

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Gangaputra and Shikha have their first and real life midnight tryst.

Strange, they have never arranged for it but the universe is conspiring it against them. In his mischievousness, Karna actually have tied them with each other.

Gangaputra- You should retire to your bed now.

Shikha- I'm not sleepy yet. You can go, if you want.

Well, he doesn't want to.

Shikha has many qualities, he thought, but she is also impulsive which blurs her vision. She needs to know the little difference between concern and chauvinism.

He crossed his arms on his chest and spoke softly as if explaining to a child.

Gangaputra- You know every man who show concern to a woman is not a chauvinist.

His stance may have intimidated her; with his arms crossed and legs braced apart, but his casual manner make her at ease.

Shikha(retorted)- There's nothing wrong to be independent, Gangaputra.

Gangaputra- No, there's nothing wrong. Being independent is a good thing, but it doesn't mean that whoever worries about you is dominating over you or want to establish his ownership on you. It simply means that one is concerned.

He saw while speaking to her, one flick of her hair falling on her eyes, instinctly he reached it with his fingertips and tucked it tenderly behind her ear. His fingertips brushed her cheekbones.

Shikha swallowed. It was a very intimate gesture. But Gangaputra was unbeknownst to his action.

Gangaputra- You should never think concern as chauvinism.

Shikha- You are treating me like a child!!! And you are sounding just like my mother!!!

Gangaputra (amusingly)- Your mother would say the same, and you would accept that, as her concern.

Shikha too was amused.

Shikha- you are not my mother!

Gangaputra (laughed)- God! I wouldn't want to... And before you take it as an insult, let me tell you... I respect every woman in the world. It's just that they are an altogether different species of creature. You would never understand what they are speaking and what they actually want to say.

Shikha chuckled. This is the first time he said such a long statement.

Shikha- Very true.

They saw a shooting star.

Shikha(hurriedly)- Oh look there's a shooting star. Make a wish... Fast.

Gangaputra (chuckling)- Is it compulsory???

Shikha- It's mandatory. Now hurry.

Both closed there eyes and wish for the things that is lacking in their lives.

Shikha muttered inside her mind and heart- Love!

Gangaputra muttered inside his mind and heart- Peace!

Gangaputra was genuinely amused by Shikha. She looked at him.

Shikha(chuckling)- What???!!!

Gangaputra- What did you ask???

Shikha- The first and foremost rule of wishing is you shouldn't reveal your wish until it's fulfilled.

Gangaputra laughed.

Gangaputra- If someone has said to me that a warrior like you have a notion of this wish-making, I never would have believed.

Shikha laughed too.