22. Day2- Insanity-II

Hii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Have been writing relentlessly this update.. hope you all like it ❤️❤️❤️
***

Gangaputra saw Shikha and he was awestruck.

Here she is again, thought Gangaputra.

The bane of his existence. And the object of his desires. All at once.

Object, not as in possession. But desire! What is wrong with him. He grumbled inwardly.

Gangaputra doesn't know how, but he desires her. The moment she went plaint on his arms, all soft and supple; he started desiring her. He has never known what desire is, but if desire has a face and human form, then it happens to be this over-the-top annoying, bothersome, irritating, irksome and pestering girl. Princess Shikha.

He is not even sure that if he likes her or not. She annoys the hell out of him.

His eyes fell on her and he was like, what has she done to herself. She looked like seduction-incarnated.

He swallowed.

It was a tiniest and subtlest of the movement, but a victorious smile come to Shikha's lips. Her "SAAM" of Saam, Daam, Dand, Bhed had worked.

Gangaputra was SAMMOHIT(SAAM) enchanted by her.

That bloody beguiling dimple came on her cheek again and it annoyed the hell out of him.

Why.... because he could stare at her dimple for hours and would get lost in her. He needs to stay out of her, he reminded  himself.

He controlled himself and gives her a sternest of his expression.

"You stay out of this, Princess Shikha. It's a family matter. And what they have done is unforgivable." Gangaputra said sternly.

Princess Shikha!!!

That's rude, thought Shikha. He's deliberately trying to distance her from himself. But Gangaputra, I'm not some pawn but the Queen.

She crossed her arms, which made her cleavage pronounced.

In a regal manner, she quipped,  "It's not a matter of family now, Gangaputra. What do you mean by dressed like women, dancing with them and losing the dignity??? Don't you know that Lord Mahadev himself dances with his consort Devi Parvati and he is worshipped as 'Nataraj' also because of his dancing..  and Even your own Kanha was dressed like woman by Radha rani and many other times by Gopis doing his Rāsleela. And many of the girls here are dressed like boys... Have they lost their dignity???"

Gangaputra eyes narrowed. For the first time in his life, he was tongue-tied and speechless. He was outwitted by this mere girl.

Then why aren't you dressed like a boy, he thought. Are you spelling some magical charm on me???

Shikha smirked at him. "No answer??? Very well. I have given them permission to be here."

The boys looked flabbergasted at her. They were gawking at her like fishes. But cute fishes, she thought.

Gangaputra stared at her as if she'd gone insane to lie to him. He doesn't like liars.

Shikha thought it wasn't a full lie either. She has known of their presence and if it wasn't for her, they wouldn't have been present here.

"No, Prince Arjun??? Prince Yudhisthira??? Prince Duryodhan??? Prince Vikarna??? And Prince Nakul??? Haven't I given you all permission or not???" Arrogantly, Shikha asked.

Everybody in the hall were looking open-mouthed at her, including the boys and Pitamah.

How did she recognise us, the boys thought.