56. Day 6- Love's Desire-II(Haldi ceremony)

Hiii my lovely readers 😘😘😘💗💗💗
Here's another short update.
And a big sorry for late update (puppy eyes).

Continued … 

Bheeshma - Yes, I love her. I love her a lot and it's hurting. It's hurting so much. 

What if my curse would fall upon her? 

Vasudev - What curse? 

Bheeshma - That she will have to suffer eternal separation from me. As I've got the boon of Icchamrityuu, she will be the one to die. 

Bheeshma was chagrined about the very thought of Shikha dying. The very thought that she will die one day and he will still be living did put a burning hole of fire inside him because the memory of Amba was still fresh inside his mind. And knowing that Shikha is Amba, his horror had personified. 

Vasudev can understand what Bheeshma was going through. 

Vasudev - I'm sorry for you Mahamahim Bheeshma that Amba's death is still fresh in your mind. But she is here again, in flesh and bones. Your Shikha is Amba herself. 

Bheeshma looked at Vasudev with wide eyes. 

Bheeshma - You know already. 

It was rhetorical but the same he was surprised. He was saddened again. 

Bheeshma - What if…

He couldn't complete the sentence. 

Vasudev smiled slightly. 

Vasudev - Well death is the eternal truth. No one is immortal. 

The curse …  It was given to Lord Prabhas. And you are Gangaputra Devavrat Bheeshma. Know the difference. You are the one forcing the separation, not any curse or anything. 

Bheeshma -So It means.. 

Bheeshma stuttered. A sliver of hope lit up Gangaputra's heart. 

Vasudev said laughing. 

Vasudev - It means… Stop being a moron and go for her my dear friend. 
It's not a crime to love.
And I can see you are very much in love with her. Do the right thing before it's too late

Finally Gangaputra understood. 

Bheeshma - I've been a royal jerk to her. 

Vasudev - Well, then you have to win her heart again. 

He nodded with confidence. Yes, he will do that. 

Bheeshma - Thank you, Vasudev. 

***

After Gangaputra left the practice arena, he went to his room to tidy his disheveled form. 

Words of Shri Krishna Vasudev were still ringing in his ears. How could he have been so idiot till then, he is thinking now. The bone-deep truth that he loves Shikha, shook him to his core. 

Before he had taken his leave, Vasudev had given him an insight that he needed the most. Something to let him off the hook of his own torment. 

Rehearsing how to apologize to Shikha, he was hoping that he would be able to convey what he was thinking and feeling and let her know that everything is alright now. 

He just needed some time and a little guidance to know what his heart was telling him from the beginning. 

I'm so sorry Shikha that you have to go through it again, Gangaputra thought. Let me make it right… Give me a chance.