48. Day 5- Just friends-I

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Hugs and kisses to all. ♥️♥️♥️

Please bear with their slow motion. 😆😆😆
***
Gangaputra looked at the Solitary ruby of Shikha's anklet with amusement.

He was excited like a teenager, like he knew about the secret and couldn't wait to disclose it.

Shikha is such a mischievous brat. She couldn't have come inside his room from the inside of the palace. It's impossible. His security cannot be breached by any outsider. Only the insiders know about the whole palace. She must have come from the balcony climbing up from the ground.

She has dared to come inside his bedchamber. If it's been done by someone else or this feat has been happened a week before, he would had gone angry as an inferno. But today, he was grinning like an idiot. What had happened to him???

Shikha is really a force like his mother Satyavati said. She is brave but defiant and does always what she want. For no reasons. He has started to understand her so well.

But why would she comes to his room in the middle of the night?! Because she is so stubborn that she doesn't care anything. She's like air which flows fluently and couldn't be stopped by anyone. She is an unstoppable force.

Gangaputra muttered to himself that he needs to make some strategy to tease Shikha; he is not going to reveal it right now when he sees her, but he will tell her by the end of the day that he knew that the little kitten has ventured into the lion's den and that her mischief have been caught. It's going to be too much fun really.

Relax, Gangaputra, Relax. Otherwise you will make a complete idiot of yourself. You are behaving like a 14 year old green boy who was doing shenanigans for first time.

He tried to control his bubbling up laughter.

Gangaputra- Seriously Bheeshma. Behave, you are Pitamah. Not some teenager. Even Arjun is better than you.

Gosh! I'm sounding just like Shikha. What has she done to me, amused Gangaputra. She is so contagious.

Has she come to spell some mantra on him, so that he would go and behave like crazy. Yes! That's why she must have come.
He chuckled on his idiotic logic. He should leave now as he has so many works to do. Chiding himself, he left his bedchamber with that loony grin on his face intact.
***

Shikha was fast asleep as she has been not able to sleep late last night. When she came out from Gangaputra's room and went to her own bed, she realised that she loves Gangaputra. She has from the first sight, but it grew eventually, spinning each and every emotion to one another.

But now atleast she didn't have any doubts that she loves him. She was so stubborn to accept it but she couldn't fight against love.

She can spell the L-word now. It feels like the Brahmastra have been shooted on her and there was no saving.

Correction, the cupid's arrow it was.

She was arguing with herself that today by the end of the day, she is going to confess what's in her heart. It's so much onerous (burdensome) to hide it her heart now. She has started to know him so well that this time he's not going to break her heart. She has seen it in his pure and honest eyes.

Thoughts of Gangaputra were not letting her sleep and her eyelids are drooping in sleep.

Now please let me sleep, muttered Shikha to herself and went to deep slumber.

Shikha also dreamt of him. A very warm and vivid dream of him holding her in his arms and sharing bed with her.
***

Gangaputra started checking on today's preparation.