52. Day 6- Love's ire-I

Hello my dear lovely readers ♥️♥️♥️😘😘😘

Precap- All the kuru princes have somehow been with their partners except our dear Gangaputra and Nakul.

In the last episode, Shikha ganged up with Nakul to make Gangaputra jealous. Gangaputra Bheeshma knew that she was trying to make him jealous but he actually got jealous as he wasn't immune to her charms.

The same happened to Karenumati who got jealous as hell, seeing Shikha with Nakul who had been trying impatiently to gain Renu's affection.

(I owe a short episode for Nakul as well for thanking him to make Gangaputra Bheeshma jealous ♥️).
***

Gangaputra Bheeshma went absolutely mad. The emotions he couldn't explain was now he was feeling. Ire. A very strong emotion of enragement.

But for whom? Himself, he answered. It was childish of him to actually behave like a jealous person. Shikha was intentionally doing whatever she needed to make him jealous because he has teased her. He knew already, so why does he have to behave like a moron?

When Shikha tried to talk to him, he was in no mood to entertain her. He needed a moment to calm himself down.

He will go absolutely mad. Where is his usual wit and humour nowadays? Why is he so unsure about himself when it comes to Shikha? He was the one who was trying to be fun with Shikha when he got that anklet Ruby on his room but he had behaved like an utter moron. He didn't know how to have fun at all. And now he has made her angry. She is just a sweet little baby. And he, a total idiot.

What she must be thinking about him? He had ignored her outright. Stupid Bheeshma!

Forget about it. He will calm her down. He will have to make a big apology to her... She would be angry with him for a while and then she will forgive him. They can be friends again.

A hint of smile came to his lips. Shikha is really talented. Be it swordsmanship or dancing, she excels at everything. He had underestimated her but she is a pro.
***

Karenumati stomped out of the hall after seeing Prince Nakul and princess Shikha's performance. She got absolutely infuriated at Nakul. How could he, Renu thought. Just yesterday, he was crazy about her and now he was with Princess Shikha! And that dance, she will never forgive him.

When Nakul saw Renu's going outside angrily, he followed her. He could see her ire and was absolutely thrilled about it. Because if Renu haven't shown any reaction then how'd he knows what she was feeling. He could feel her ire and anger. And it's rather cute, he can say.

Nakul- Renu!

He called her, but she didn't answer. She went storming towards the secluded balcony outside.

Nakul smiled. God! She has a temper. He said with a chuckle.

Nakul- Renu, wait. Are you mad at me?!

Renu didn't turn and kept walking.

Renu- Why would I? Why SHOULD I?!!!

Nakul- Then?

Renu- Stop following me or else I will...

Nakul- Or else you will what?

He holds her arm and pulled her to face him. She jerked away her arm and shouted.

Renu- Don't you dare touch me.

Nakul- Or what?

He asked in a low and husky voice. He stepped towards her slowly until she was stopped by a wall. He took another step and whispered near her lips.