50. Day 5- Just friends-III

Posting double chapters.
♥️♥️♥️

***
Shikha and Nakul started their ruse for making jealous their so-called stubborn partners Gangaputra and Karenumati respectively.

Seeing the progress, both of them get excited. Shikha and Nakul readied their performance in such a short time.

It wasn't even noon when they made clear about their performance for the evening.

Before starting the preparation of the Sangeet, Shikha went to get a peek at Gangaputra. He was as usual busy with the arrangements. Doesn't this man know when to stop? Everything is absolutely amazing and yet he still bothers himself looking after everything. Her 'crazy big guy'!

But does she want him to change? Absolutely not. He is perfect the way he is.

Sometimes she fiercely feels like giving a warm tight hug to him, for no reason. He annoyed her the most yet she felt bemused by all his antics. She smiled.

And at the same time Gangaputra looked at her. He also gave her a smile. Shikha's heart skipped a beat. How does he do that?! Does this guy know about his own charm?

Gangaputra approaches her. He haven't seen her for sometime today and he already was missing her. She is in the same palace, he told himself... but still... he missed her. How and when did it happen?

Gangaputra- How are you???
He asked her softly.

Shikha looked confused.
Shikha- we just met in the morning, Gangaputra and you are asking me, how am I??

Yes, he knew.
Gangaputra- Yep. Still how are you???

He shrugged his shoulders. And the angavastra tilted a little bit showing the "Om pendant chain" Shikha have given to him. He was wearing it.

Shikha was devastated. She was utterly pleased that he was wearing the gift SHE gave it to him. Did she really wants to make him jealous? Yes. She is. This is going to be her last move. She is going to checkmate him. She is actually loving the game they are playing.

And whatever game they are playing, she will put an end to it afterwards. She will tell him everything about her past and also about her current feelings.
But today she is on a mission. To make him jealous. Let him be on his own for now and in the evening ceremony she will do her performance.

She behaved like she is still mad at him.

Shikha- I'm absolutely fine my dear 'friend'.

She emphasized on the word friend and said it with a little sarcasm.

Gangaputra bit his cheeks so that he won't laugh out louder. She is still mad at him. Let her be. For now only. Afterwards, he will make everything alright.

Gangaputra- Good. Now I have to go. Pranipaat.

He left from there deliberately, to see more of the preparation. Leaving his 'silly little kitten' fuming in anger.
***

Satyavati saw Bheeshma preparing for the arrangements. She shook her head. When will this boy take rest?

She spoke to him exaggeratedly.
Satyavati- Bheeshma, everything is absolutely amazing. You don't need to look after everything every moment.

Bheeshma smiled.
Bheeshma- Pranipaat maata. I'm just looking after it. It's my work. That's all.

Satyavati sighed.
Satyavati- you don't have to work all the time. You too have your own life. Go, enjoy it.

He chuckled.
Bheeshma- I enjoy doing this only, maata.

Satyavati- Seriously... And what about your new passion???