36. Day4- Melting hearts-I

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Could have posted earlier, but bad weather problem.
***
Last day ended with a huge feast like accustomed for all the days.

Neither Shikha-Bheeshma talked to each other nor Panchali-Arjun-Subhadra. Poor lovers just missed each other.

The girls carried on their usual.

The guys were in a very difficult position. They were worried. Arjun has rushed in speaking of his emotions and Gangaputra Bheeshma has been postponing his feelings.

Poor Guys. 

***
The new day brings a new dawn with a new ray of hope. The birds were chirping, the skylarks singing and there was musicality in the whole atmosphere. Music of love that touched the heart directly.

Shikha went to Panchali who was readying for the bath.

Shikha- Panchali

Shikha- Panchali... If I see your Arjun any more morose, I would start feeling like him then. His mood is getting contagious. I really wish you will give him your answer sooner rather than later... I like that kid so much. The whole palace is eagerly waiting for yours and Subhi's decision. Everybody has known about it.

Last night, their mother has taken upon herself to console Panchali and Shikha has kept her distance from it. If Shikha went two feet near her mother, then she would start matchmaking which sickened Shikha.

How could she tells her mother that the only person she has her eyes on has undertaken a fierce vow of celibacy. No! Her mother would probably faint hearing that. 

She focused on Panchali.

Panchali hasn't told Shikha about the conversation she has with Govind. She and Subhadra have already decided but kept it secret. 

Shikha tried to be casual.

Shikha- I didn't get to talk to you Yesterday... So, what did he say???

Panchali looked at her questioningly. She deliberately feigned ignorance.

Panchali- Who jiji???

Shikha made a face.

Shikha- Ofcourse Gangaputra!

Panchali(jesting)- Oh Pitamah! He said he loves you!!!

Shikha was hell-shocked for a moment but when she saw an impish smile on Panchali's face, she swatted her playfully.

Shikha- Panchali ki bacchi!!!!! Very bad of you!!!

Panchali giggled. 

Pachali- Okay! Okay! He asked if Arjun hurted me... And that I should never cry over a boy... When I said I wouldn't be able to call him Pitamah, he said he would always be my Pitamah no matter what. And he said whatever I will decide, he will support me!!!