10. When Past met Future

Hii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Since you all were so excited for the update.. here is the one. 💖💖💖
***

Gangaputra Bheeshma was coming from the Pandit ji. He was walking through the corridor balcony of the upper floor, but suddenly the hem of his white angavastra get stucked on the nail of the sofa. It never happened to him before that his robe may stucked anywhere.

He was trying to pull it up without tearing the angavastra.

Two flower-girls of 13-14 years old were coming from the opposite direction. They were so busy seeing the glittery shine of the palace that they didn't see Mahamahim was in front of them. When Bheeshma pulled his angavastra with the jerk, one of the girl got scared looking at the giant man, like someone had boo-ed her. (boogeyman.. boo. .. that boo from the game if you remember.. ) and her flower basket was thrown in upward direction.

Bheeshma tried to get hold of the basket.

The girls had already run away, afraiding punishment.

Gangaputra hold the basket at the nick of the time but unfortunately an upturned basket get ahold in his hands. The flowers all went down.

Before he could see downwards, Kunti came searching of Her Taatshree.

Kunti told him. "Taatshree, all the arrangements have done. Please see if anything else is required or not".

She saw his torn angavastra.
"Taatshree, your angavastra is torn, please change it quickly, the Muhurat could be started anytime now".

And with that both were gone in their respective directions.

Poor Shikha didn't know if it isn't for our dear Taatshree; along with the flowers, the basket would have thudded her head and she would have opened her eyes in mental asylum asking where I am, who I am.

"Jiji, come naa!!!" Pachali said to Shikha. 

Shikha went with her.

And saw Rajmata, now Mahamata Satyavati who was welcoming them.

Shikha's hand went automatically to the khanjar of her waistline

Panchal queen Prahasti and mahamata Satyavati had good relationship which was not known by Shikha, as she had gone to Guru Parshurām for the major parts of her life to learn weaponry.

They were talking. And when Panchal queen saw Shikha coming, she introduced her to Satyavati who was smiling at her.

Prahasti introduced Shikha to the Mahamata.
"Mahamata, this my eldest daughter, Shikhandini. Shikhandini Pranipaat to Mahamata".

Shikha couldn't deny her mother.
"Pranipaat!!!"

Satyavati put her palm on Shikha's cheek  "Ayushmaan bhav!!!"