33. Day3- Breaking Strings-II

Hiii my lovely readers...  😍😍😍😘😘😘

The problem solved sooner rather than later by the very cute and sweet peoples.

Subhadra, Arjun and Panchali.

Subhadra has backed down when she saw Arjun's closeness to Panchali. She had loved him ever since her childhood but, when she knew on the day of village fair, she knew that she wanted his happiness more than hers.

Arjun and Panchali both were unknown to the fact that Subhadra loves Arjun.

Subhadra started avoiding Arjun as much as possible, so that Panchali and he may get time and privacy to know each other.
Panchali is the sweetest girl Subhadra has met and she will undoubtedly keep Arjun happy. They will have their happily ever after. 

So whenever Arjun tried to talk to Subhadra, she brushed him off lightly saying Bhrata is calling or something else.

Subhadra, Arjun and Panchali are just like Amba, Bheeshma and Shikhandini.

Subhadra has waited for Arjun, to let him know what's in her heart ever since her childhood for so many years, just like Amba had waited for Bheeshma for a long time; minus the Revenge.

Panchali, like a flash of happiness came in Arjun's life and turned his life upside down, just like Shikhandini came in the life of Gangaputra; minus the temptations.

And Arjun, who was unknown to his own feelings for both of them, but is strongly connected to them, just like Gangaputra Bheeshma with Amba and Shikhandini; minus the tragedies.

Arjun's life has become messy as like his Pitamah's at the same time.

When the dawn come and Arjun was walking through the corridor, he saw Subhadra. He called her like all the time and she tried to avoid him. But Arjun rushed to her and grabbed her arm softly. "Subhi! Are you avoiding me???"

Subhadra really didn't want him to see it like that. "No, Arjun. I'm not avoiding you. Why would I???"

Arjun asked urgently. "Then why does it feel suddenly that you are distancing yourself from me???"

Subhi masked her expressions. She said chirpily. "Really Arjun, you are worrying over nothing. You're my best friend and I will never do anything to get you worried."

She gave him a light hug and rushed from there saying that she needs to get ready.

Arjun went to Karna's chamber where he was readying.

Karna saw Arjun's face and his body language and  realised that something is wrong. He asked what's the matter with him.

Arjun told him everything. How he got closer to Panchali in such a short time and how he has been distanced by Subhadra for no reasons. He couldn't understand what has happened to him.

Karna said thoughtfully. "I couldn't understand what you are trying to say... But you couldn't dally with the feelings of two girls at the same time."

Arjun groaned. "I'm not dallying, Bhrata ... But I also don't know what's happening to me."

Karna suggested. "You need to know what's going on, my kid brother."

Arjun put his head on his hands, grumbled. "Why is this happening to me??? I don't know at all."

Karna spoke softly, "Then make it known, Arjun. Both girls are dear to me... And if you break anyone's heart... Then", he sighed, "... I don't want to complete my sentence."

Karna gives a shake on Arjun's hair, like he always used to do. He said lightly to lift Arjun's mood. "Now, please stop acting like a lovesick idiot and cheer up. Everything is going to be alright."