49. Day 5- Just friends-II

Hello my lovely readers... How are you all???
Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️.

Thank you for your patience and support and sorry for slow updates.
But got job and hectic life schedule.

Please re-read the last chapter and continue with the chapter.
And also, please bear with the slow motion of the story.
*Making puppy eyes*

***
Just friends!!!

I'm going to kill him, thought Shikha with a frown.

He is such a moron. How could he not feel something for her. Did he not feel anything for her other than friendship?! She continued looking at him as if trying to figure out how to beat some sense into his mind.

Gangaputra saw her angry face and felt like laughing. To make her even more furious, he jibed at her; his tone teasing.

Gangaputra- Am I not right saying we are Just friends??? We are friends, no???

She went angrier. Taking a breath she quipped.
Shikha- Yep.

She walked away from him but he tagged behind her. He has not felt like this for ages. Like a teenager. And he is thinking about it over and over again.
Gangaputra asked deliberately.

Gangaputra- why are you looking angry??? Is your head still aching?!

He knew why she was angry. Angry little kitten. Now he has to see if she is going to retaliate(make even/Revenge) or fight right now.

She gave him a fake smile.

Shikha- Nope. I'm not angry at all. And my head is absolutely fine. Now, go and do something what a Mahamahim do.

She left from there thinking how to retaliate with him.

Gangaputra couldn't help himself from grinning like an idiot. She is going to take Revenge, he was sure. But he wants to see how creative she is in taking her Revenge.

Also she sounded just like him when she excused him saying to do what a Mahamahim should do. He has given his mother Satyavati the same statement when she was nagging him to get married.

Talking to himself.
Gangaputra- Now what should I do now???

He grinned again and left to see the decorations. Also thinking about Shikha's new plan.
***

Karna was going to the rehearsal hall when he saw Shikha. He smiled.

Karna- Princess Shikha... What are you doing here??? Let's go... Everyone is waiting for you.

Shikha smiled quizzically at Karna.

Shikha- Go?! But where Radheya???

Karna made a comical face making a pout; seeing which Shikha couldn't help herself from giggling. 

Karna- If I will tell you everything here; and by the time I will explain, it would be evening. Now let's go. I'll explain it when we reached there. Hurry up, please.

Shikha chuckled seeing her Radheya's childish antics.
Karna held Shikha's wrist and drag her like a child.

They reached the rehearsal hall where everyone was rehearsing for today's sangeet ceremony.

Shikha was awed by seeing the princes and princesses rehearsing for their act. Many of them were practicing dance moves, many of them were singing, many playing instruments. 

Shikha- Woah... Today is sangeet ceremony. I almost forgot.

Karna grinned. He jested.

Karna- Luckily, I haven't forgotten about it. Today is sangeet, tomorrow Haldi ceremony and finally, finally, finally the wedding ceremony. It feels like ages.