15. A Vow for A Vow- II

Hii my lovely readers 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

Karna and Shikha were talking when a cute little 10 years old girl rushed to him. Baby Dushala(she is baby in this story).

Dushala said with her childish charm

Dushala said with her childish charm. "Bhrata Karna! Bhrata Karna!"

Karna lifted her.

Karna asked lovingly. "What happened sweetheart???" He looked at Shikha and said proudly to her. "And this is my most favourite person in the world Princess Shikha. Dushala, my sweet baby sister. And she is my secret spy, she knows everything about everyone".

Dushala pouted. "Bhrata... A secret spy wouldn't be secret if you tell everyone the secret".

Karna chuckled. "Aww... I'm sorry my soldier general. But... Our secret would be safe with the princess. No, Princess Shikha???"

"Absolutely". Shikha promised immediately. She made a gesture of locking her mouth and throwing the key away.

Dushala chuckled, instantly liking Shikha.

Dushala pouted again. "But if I'm your most favourite person, then what about bhabhishree???

Karna crooned. "She's also my most favourite person".

"But she couldn't be first, if I'm the first". Dushala demanded with her childish antics.

Karna pouted, just like Dushala did. "Alright, we'll make her second. Okay meri maa".

Dushala laughed. Shikha also getting in the loving ruse.

Shikha squabbled. "And what about me Radheya. I thought, I was your favourite person".

Karna groaned. "I could never win with you ladies".

Dushala and Shikha laughed. Dushala made her hand for hi-fi which Shikha did.

Dushala acknowledged "I like you princess. You're smart."

Shikha told her genuinely. "I like you too sweetie and you're smarter".

Karna wasn't about to be left behind. "Nobody loves me. I won't talk to you".

Dushala giggled. "Oh I love you Bhrata".

And she kissed his forehead. Karna returned the gesture.

"Okay why are you not enjoying the feast???" Karna asked.

Dushala whispered. "I saw bhrata Dushashan."

Karna nodded.

Dushala said dramatically. "He made a princess cry".

Karna eyed widened. "What!!! Why??? That idiot! Tell me more, drama queen."

Dushala giggled again. "And the girl hugged him".

Karna sputtered into laugh. "What... Someone hugged Dushashan who made her cry. Oh this is interesting!!!"

Dushala giggled. "You are mad, bhrata."