19. Day1 - Temptation-II

Posting double chapters my lovely readers ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘
***

Shikha saw both of them, and was momentarily shocked.

Shikha rushed towards Panchali.
"Panchali ki bacchi... Come this instance... Or else I'll beat you."

She tried to catch Panchali, but Panchali sneaks to the left, when shikha tried to hold her right side.

Pitamah was amused seeing Shikha's antics.. is she the same woman who had defeated him... And was playing catch and chase with Her little sister.

And was standing so close to him.

Panchali laughter comes like bubbles. "Should I tell jiji???"

Shikha threatened. "I'll cut your hair, brat. And I'll put frogs on your bed."

Pitamah's nose wrinkled. She really plays dirty. They made a complete circle around him, still, Shikha on his front and Panchali hiding behind.

From behind, Panchali said breathless.  "Pitamah..."

"You stay out of this Gangaputra.." Shikha chided him for no reason.

Panchali giggling to her sister.  "Jijiiii ..."

"Panchali!!!!"

Panchali tried to steer Pitamah towards her, "Pitamah..."

Shikha steered Gangaputra towards her, "don't listen to her, Gangaputra."

Poor Gangaputra. He has no idea what's this is all about, but was enjoying immensely. Little Dushala was so little to play like this.. and these two ladies are no more than like little Dushala in their behaviour.

Panchali laughed. "No, Pitamah ... You only listen to me."

Shikha threatened Gangaputra too. "I'll beat you too, Gangaputra, if you'll listen to her."

"Pitamah..." Singed Panchali.

Shikha spoke abruptly. "I don't like you, Gangaputra."

Panchali couldn't help herself but laughed like rolling on the floor laughing.

Gangaputra was amusedly stunned.

Shikha got hold of Panchali's arm and screamed.  "You shrewd little she-devil, you're gone."

Gangaputra hold both of Shikha's arm. And tsked-tsked Shikha amusingly. "You young lady... No one screams in my palace like a Banshee."

Shikha got furious. "How dare you, Gangaputra Bheeshma. I'm not a Pishachani.

Gangaputra wanted to shift her attention on him. He put his other hand behind him and with a subtle movement of hand, signalled Panchali to run.

Panchali ran away.

"You traitor.. you cheater.. you darn idiot.." Shikha shouted at Gangaputra.

Shikha rushed in the direction of Panchali.

But he hold her left hand and jerked her towards him. The momentum let her bumped into him. His cool hand Instinctively snaked behind her and rested on between her shoulder blades. Her right hand rested on his bulky bicep.

He would have thought her to be stiff, like she was at the time of their duel but she was all soft and supple. Conforming rightly at all the right places of his body. And warm and toasty. And she smells so nicely also.

Shikha was going to reproach him, when Gangaputra quipped her own dialogue to her.
"You couldn't come here and flirt with me and say you don't like me!!!"