Author's note

Author's note -
This is a new and fresh book, no part should be used for copying purpose.

About the story-
It was well known to everyone about the sworn enmity between Shikhandini and Gangaputra Bheeshma who had abducted and rejected her on her previous birth which resulted into the immolation of Amba in her previous birth and death of Shikhandi(ni) in her next birth.

But fate gave them another chance to meet before the greatest war (Mahabharat) and got to know each other.

What if emotions starts to entangle. Will Shikhandini be able to face her greatest enemy and take her Revenge???

Warning: Jump into the sweet and spicy, topsy and turvy journey of Shikhandini and Gangaputra Bheeshma if you are into teasing, taunting, bantering your frenemies with full of sarcasm. And if you are into seeing the beautiful intensity and sensual chemistry between the two of them, then this book is totally for you. Hope you will enjoy the slow build up of Shikhandini and Gangaputra's relationship and support them.

Mature contents: Strong language, Scenes and Actions. Readers below 18 are advised to read on their own discretion.
Readers discretion advised.

Disclaimer-
"Strictly Fictional Work"

This book is a work of fiction. While reference might be made to actual historical events or existing locations, the names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This is for entertainment purpose only and not to hurt anyone's feelings or sentiments. 🙏🙏🙏

Copyright©2020
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.

♥️♥️♥️