46. Day4- Super-bonding- V

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Gangaputra saw the little cloth bag tucked on her waist. He asked questioningly.

Gangaputra- The last I saw there, it has nothing on it?!

Shikha teased him.

Shikha- Why were you looking at my waist, Gangaputra Bheeshma???

Gangaputra- When I lifted you down silly. Not that I was looking at it.

Very gently he pulled the bag from the waistline of her lehenga, without touching her. Okay atleast I'm that decent, he thought.

Gangaputra pulled the string of the bag. He upturned the bag on his other hand and saw a beautiful sterling silver om pendant chain fall on his palm. It was exquisite.

She was looking expectantly at him whether if he likes it or not

Shikha- Do you like it???

Gangaputra holds the locket on his fist as to protect it. And he graciously accepted her gift because he didn't want to be parted by it.

Gangaputra- I loved it. That's a very beautiful pendant. Thank you, Shikha.

One warm compliment from him and she melted like butter melted by hot knife.

Gangaputra- By the way you need to be more subtle when you leave my side during puppet show next time.

He was grinning at her open-mouthed expression. So that's where she has lost her pin, he deduced.

Shikha- You knew?!

Gangaputra- I would never have let you out of my sight even for a moment when I'm with you.

Shikha blushed.

Gangaputra- I also have something for you.

He put the locket back in its bag and put out a beautiful and fine chained pair of anklets with solitary ruby on it. It also was wrapped in a cloth.

He moved the cloth and extended his hand in which the anklets was towards her.

Shikha saw it. It was so simple and elegant.

Shikha- You know that I'm not that into jewelleries!

Gangaputra- Do I???

Yes, he knew. And that's why he has chosen this fine anklets not heavy. He loves white and red is her favourite. And the irony is he has never seen her on red garbs ever.

When she didn't speak anything, he bent on his knees before her.
Shikha breathed heavily.

Shikha- What are you doing???

Gangaputra- Put your foot on my knee.

Once she has wanted Gangaputra on his knees before her (revenge reloaded II) but she never thought it to be happening like this. She was awestruck, mesmerized, flabbergasted and stucked in her place.