53. Day 6- Love's ire-II

Hii my lovely readers ♥️♥️♥️😘😘😘

***

Shikha has come to the appointed place to meet Gangaputra.

The moon was high in the sky. She went to the bank of River Ganga and saw her reflection on it. She had returned to her normal attire which she used to wear normally. Now was the time she feels like to return to her true self. Her own self.

She then started pacing frantically. Actually she was a little bit nervous. Why, she didn't know.

'When will he come?' she muttered to herself.

Gangaputra on the other hand had forgotten about the letter and was doing his usual work.
***

The letter was found by someone else. He smiled deviously as he found the opportunity he has been waiting for.

He took the letter and went to read it by the lamp. Shikha was asking for Gangaputra to come near the bank of River Ganga and meet her. He got angry and burnt the letter. And was pondering.

"See... what you have done. You have rejected my proposal Princess Shikha. Now you have to pay for the humiliation I felt."

It was Vrushchak. (Yep it's him!)

The boy Shikha had met and have gotten into an argument

Vrushchak was burning in the rage to take revenge from both Shikha and Gangaputra. Once, he felt like he could have anything he wants would be his in life but when he has asked and put it as a proposal to Shikha, she has laughed at him and jeered him as if he is nothing but some kind of jester. He could have abducted her forcefully, he thought, but no.. he had given a chance to Shikha and asked her to favour him for his desire of her. But she.. rejected. Wrong decision.

Arrogant vile chit, he muttered.

He knew that he will not be able to win a one-on-one with Gangaputra Bheeshma but Shikha is an easy prey. He was waiting for the time that she would make a mistake and the time has come.

Get ready for it, Princess Shikha! Vrushchak  spoke in an angry tone.

Vrushchak was the counterpart of Shalva of his previous birth. After jilting Amba, he also didn't live enough to enjoy his life and kingdom and he died in a battle. His hatred had been imbibed inside him from his previous birth which has no consequence at all.
***

She is going to make everything normal, Shikha thought.

Shikha knew it wouldn't be easy for Gangaputra to contain all the information of her past life lightly. As they have developed a strong bond of friendship and affection, he might feel a little bit betrayed that she has hidden  such a big truth from him but she will have to make him understand. She frowned a little. He better make it easier for her explain otherwise she will have to choose a difficult way to make him understand.