9. The Arrival of the Guests

Hiii my lovely readers 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Panchal Rajya

"Jiji, are you ready???" Panchali asked jubilantly to Shikha.

Panchali had been ready for some time. She was eagerly waiting for her sister. And since Panchal was neighbouring kingdom to Hastinapur, it wouldn't take an hour or more to reach there.

She was so much excited to go there and meet the man of her dreams.

"where are you???" Panchali asked restlessly to her jiji.

Shikha replied. "Coming my doll.... Ooo la la... You are looking extremely beautiful. See if our Rajkumar Arjun wouldn't melt with your looks. Poor Arjun. You look mesmerizing". Shikha complimented her. 

"Jiji!!!" Blushed Panchali.

Draupadi exclaimed

Draupadi exclaimed. "You are going in this dress! Jiji it's engagement ceremony, not a battle war".

Shikha replied soberly. "My life is a war, Panchali. A war I have to win".

Panchali quizzically sees at her.

Shikha chuckled. "Don't worry. I look cool and comfortable in this dress. Ready to go. ".

Panchali said with childish delight

Panchali said with childish delight. "Yep!!!"

"Let's go then, Panchali".

There chariot goes behind their parents chariot.

Shikha talked to herself, in her mind.  'Not only you are excited my dear Panchali, but I am also. My waiting for so many years has come to an end. And Gangaputra Bheeshma, I'm coming for you. Beware'.

A smug smile come to her lips.

***

Hastinapur palace (Vasant Mahal)

The royal guests have started arriving. Mahamata Satyavati and Mahamahim Bheeshma were there to welcome the guests.

First came Madra Desh king Dyutimata. As a relative of Pandu's wife, Madri, they came to be there for them.