3. Invitations-I

Hiii my lovely readers... 😘😘😘😍😍😍

Update is ready.. Excited.... 😊😊😊
***

It was fixed that Karna and Urvi would be first to get married. They have loved each other since their childhood and it's like dream come true.

Karna took the chariot and drove himself excitedly to Urvi's palace.
He couldn't contain his excitement.

When he saw Urvi, he took her in his arms and twirled. The flower basket she was carrying fell on them.

"Urvi, Urvi , Urvi

"Urvi, Urvi , Urvi." Karna exclaimed happily.  "I'm so happy."

Urvi fluttered her lashes. "Why???"

Karna thought to tease her.

He chuckled. "Because you are getting married... I've selected a boy for you". 

Shocked, Urvi asked. "What???!!! No!! How could you... You know that I... " She didn't complete the Love you.

Karna chuckles but then asked innocently. '' 'You know that I' what???"

He already knew but it feels great to hear it from her lips.

"Go. I'm not talking to you".  Urvi made an angry face. She turned away from him and crossed her arms.

Karna laughed inwardly. He hugged her from behind.
"Don't you wanna know who is he???"

"No!!!" Urvi stated him angrily.

Karna turned her around. He was so excited that couldn't kept himself from laughing. "No, why???"

She didn't say anything just pouted. And he gives her pouted lips a quick sweet Pappi.

Karna spoke exuberantly in a vivacious tone. "It's me, idiot. Will you marry me???"

Urvi felt shock, happy, excitement, ecstasy and love at the same time.

Karna said lovingly. " Say na!!!"

"Yes. A hundred times yes." Urvi shouted with pure joy.

He hugged her again. "Oh my god it's true. Pinch me!!!"