13. Feast and Festivity II

Hiii my lovely readers.. 😍😍😍😘😘😘
Sorry.. wasn't able to reply on your comments.. last few days of my exam left and near completion. Just few more days.

And I love you all... ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for your lovely comments.
***

Shikha and Gangaputra stared at each other. A smile flickered on his lips. Shikha got infuriated. Not in angry way, but exasperatedly.

Shikha thought in her mind. 'why wouldn't you be happy moron. You got double-shielded from me'.

Gangaputra was baffled by this girl. Why she puts daggers on me through her eyes? I smiled and she is just... Crazy. Yeah, crazy, he thought.

Shikha saw Vāsudev.

And hurried to him as Panchali was busy talking to Urvi

Without any preamble, she said what was in her heart.

Shikha spoke a little eagerly. "Pranipaat Vāsudev. This is not fair Vāsudev. He(Gangaputra) promised me when the time will come, he will lay his weapons down before me. But instead, he got double-shielded. Double-armoured. What should I do now????"

Shri Krishna smiled. He asked her. "Do you really want to kill him now, sakhi Shikhandini??? I always help my Sakhis".

Shikha got momentarily disoriented. "No. I cannot kill him, Vāsudev".

Smiling, Krishna queried. "Why???"

Shikha don't have the solid reason herself. She complaint like a kid. "You already know why. It's because of Panchali and Radheya. And please stop smiling. I know this is some of your mischief, mischievous Kanha".

Krishna laughed. "What did I do???"

"You must have. I don't know, but show me a way". Shikha parried.

Vāsudev asked pondering. "What if he already has laid his weapons??? What if whatever is happening is for the betterment of future??? What if this is it, that should be happening and is destined to happen???"

Shikha didn't get what he was saying. "He didn't even recognise me. Don't take his side you too. I'm very Angry. (No she wasn't). And now you are trying to trick me with your puzzling questions. Now Mahadev will help me only".

And with that she was gone. Shri Krishna was standing there smiling, already knowing everything that was going to happen is going in right direction.

The Panditji started seeing the Grah-Dasha and all, to put out the Lagna-Muhurat. And as Karna said, Panditji was speaking of some 6 month later wedding.

Karna gives a look to the Panditji. And then he gives a what-is-this look to Pitamah.

If it isn't for the guests, he(pitamah) would have laughed out loud, but controlled. Karna is his utmost favourite.