43. Day 4- Super-bonding-II

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Gangaputra's personal royal chariot was readied as they couldn't go by horses now.
It was a carriage for only two people. Great. Atleast they don't have any interruption from their charioteer. They could freely talk and bicker as they like, thought Shikha.

Gangaputra spoke highly attentively when Shikha was moving up in the chariot.

Gangaputra- Take Steady steps. Don't step into your dress.

He was giving her instructions on what to do and not. Shikha was highly amused. But due to her mehendi, she was at disadvantage.

Seeing her troubling with climbing up in the chariot, Gangaputra helped her. When they were seated side by side with Shikha on his left they went on their outing slash first date.

Shikha asked impatiently.

Shikha- Where are we going???

Gangaputra chuckled.

Gangaputra- You have no patience at all. It's better to show then tell you.

She made a mock puffy-angry-face.

Gangaputra took her first for sightseeing. He told stories related with the places. Like a tree he had planted on his youth.
When he was traveling along the sides of river Ganga, he told her that he has once checked the flow of the river by his arrows.
Shikha was hearing him with wonder.

He stopped his chariot every now and then to relate his one tale or another.

He was also carrying a water vessel with him and feed her water from time to time. A drop slipped from the corner of her lips and he, very carefully wiped it with his thumb.

Her lips parted on his gesture. Stop reacting this much, Shikha chided herself. But again, she remembered the day when she'd wiped his lips when he was finished drinking his medicine for headache. ( Bonding II)

I've hopelessly fallen for you, big guy.

She listened to him again coming out of her reverie.

Although he was not that talkative but he gives his full unwavering attention to anyone he cares about and Shikha understood at that time why everyone in the palace was so engrossed and enwrapped around him for his attention.

In such a short time he showed her many places worth seeing.

Gangaputra- We couldn't see the whole Hastinapur in one day, but I think there is a place you would love to see it.

Shikha- Where is it???

Gangaputra chuckled.

Gangaputra- Patience, my dear princess, patience.

Shikha shook her head helplessly and giggled.

Shikha- who are you and what have you done to Gangaputra?! He is so stern and unappeasable... But you are an altogether different person.

Gangaputra chuckled.

Gangaputra- I'm the same person but there is a difference in perspective that makes any person approachable or not.

She said sassily.

Shikha- True. I thought you to be a Bitter gourd(Karela).

Gangaputra couldn't help himself but laughed.

Gangaputra- Now I'm going to take offense on that remark, little girl.

Shikha- I'm not a little girl, Gangaputra. And I may take offense on that remark.