25. Day2- Racing hearts-II

Hii my lovely readers 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Continued...
***
Urvi teased Karna. "Liar ... I'm seeing you are upto so many mischiefs and shenanigans. You really allowed your brother knowing they are going to be caught??? (Laughing) Unbelievable. And seriously matchmaking Pitamah and Shikha jiji??? What you're upto Karna??? "

Karna was indeed playing matchmaker. He told Urvi everything he knows about the situation.

Karna knew the secret which no one but him and Guru Parshurām know.

He already knew about Amba and Bheeshma's love-hate story. Or simply saying; he knew about the epic unrequited love story of Bheeshma-Amba.

When in the last year of his stay at Guru Parshurām's gurukul, the guru himself has told him about the story. After Shikhandini was gone, the Guru discloses the secret of hers as he was telling one day about all his disciples to Karna. Of how the princess of Kashi was humiliated and wanted to avenge for her reputation.

She had come to the refuge of Lord Parshurām and how the long battle between Lord Parshuram and Gangaputra Bheeshma went for 23 days.
He told Karna all about how Amba immolated herself in the fire when her revenge was not completed.

Guru Parshuram told Karna about his bestest student Gangaputra Bheeshma, Dronacharya and Shikhandini. Karna was his fourth student (disciple). And among them if anyone could match the skills of Bheeshma was Karna and Shikhandini.

Karna because of his quest for gaining knowledge and Shikhandini for fulfilling her revenge.

In the last year when Mahamahim Bheeshma of Hastinapur came claiming Karna as his grandson, Karna didn't accept his proposal until he, Mahamahim Bheeshma defeat him on a one-o-one battle.

Karna was so touched by the story of Amba that he himself wanted to give her justice. And knowing the truth that Amba was none other than his best friend Princess Shikha, he was burning in the same fire of anger and Revenge in which Amba burnt herself into.

The one-o-one battle between Karna and Bheeshma went for 28 days. And when Guru Parshuram knew about Karna's intention for taking revenge against Bheeshma for Amba, the Guru told him another secret. That Bheeshma was God Prabhas and Amba was his wife. And he was cursed.

For eons and eons, their hearts are racing and chasing each other.

Guru Parshurām made them stop the fight that instant.

And that he was doing the same mistake which Amba did

And that he was doing the same mistake which Amba did. Nothing is gained from Anger and Revenge and if he really wants to help her friend to give her justice then he should wait for the day when Bheeshma and Shikha confronts each other.

Urvi was looking him in awe. How he had tried to honour his friend's reputation and fought with Pitamah.

Surprised, Urvi asked. "Did Guru Parshurām told you what's going to happen???"