44. Day 4- Super-bonding-III

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Really sorry for a long gap❣️❣️❣️

***
Gangaputra and Shikha were venturing towards the village fair.

Gangaputra climbed down the chariot first and moved around Shikha's side. When she was walking down from the chariot, he put his hands on her waist and lifted her down on the ground very deftly, in no time.

Shikha was looking at him astoundingly. Her hands were in air between them and his hands were still on her waist.

This tingling of her body is not going to stop, thought Shikha.

Don't do something stupid, chided Shikha to herself.

In a childish tone, she complaint.

Shikha- I feel like a handicapped.

Gangaputra growled at her.

Gangaputra- Shut up you moron. You feel like a weightless doll. And stop using derogatory terms for yourself. You are absolutely perfect, like I have said before.

Shikha don't need anything more to be awestruck by him anymore. He made her blush and glow and she basked in his compliments.

Gangaputra- And I know what are you doing?! You are making us wait, so that we don't have to go to the fair.

We. Such a beautiful word it is, thought Shikha. It feels like they are in the same team. We. Gosh! I'm mad and crazy.

Gangaputra chuckled and shook her lightly, still holding her waist.

Gangaputra- What are you thinking all the time?! Everytime you zone out. You are here but your mind is wandering somewhere else.

Shikha giggled.

Shikha- Umm... It's a secret.

Gangaputra was highly amused by her antics.

Gangaputra- What secret???

Shikha- A secret is something that is kept private and not to be revealed.

God! She couldn't tell him what she is thinking. He would be shocked and hell scared. And it would be hell of a pleasure to see his face.

Gangaputra said grumpily.

Gangaputra- Bad Shikha!

But his grumpiness was spoilt, when the corner of his lips twitched in amusement.

Shikha- Are we going to stand here all the day or should we go to the fair??? Let's go.

Gangaputra- Sure, your highness.

She chuckled. He's such a cutiepie, thought Shikha.

Side by side, they walked into the village fair.

And the village fair was dazzling and unimaginable for someone like Shikha, who has spent her whole life in practicing warfare and swordmanship.

Shikha was looking at the sights and activities of the fair with astonishment. Her mouth agape and her eyes twinkling seeing all the energy and fun of there.

Her gleeful expressions were so loud and visible that Gangaputra smiled. This is why he has taken her here; to see the colourful and uninhibited side of her. To see her amazed and unfettered. To see her free like a little birdie, ready to fly.

Shikha smiled, giggled, laughed seeing at the sights before her. It was truly amazing. The fair was full of various vendor shops selling every and all kinds of things.