28. Day2- Tilak ceremony

Hii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Posting a huge chapter ♥️♥️♥️
***
Gangaputra was still standing there looking at the bouquet. Red roses entwined with White roses. She said she loves red.

He took the last sip of the medicine. How considerate of her to think about him.His lips still tingled from her touch.
A smile flickered on his lips.
She really has made this awful concoction exclusively for him.

He has started to love her furious expressions. Kitten.

Not soft Kitten, but wild Kitten.

He'd deliberately complimented the decorators. Poor decorators.

She is going to put the whole palace upside down, if she was left to do according to her own wishes.

But he has started to like teasing and taunting her whenever the need rose.

He grinned and shook his head. Mischievous Gangaputra Bheeshma, behave yourself.

***
Shikha went to Rani Mahal. Panchali was already there in the chamber.

Shikha said smiling. "Panchali... You're here!!! Need anymore help???"

Panchali laughed. "Not at all. Actually... I was going through the corridor and you know what I saw???" Dramatically, she said.

Amused, Shikha asked. "What did you saw???"

Panchali giggled. "You know what...I saw a girl talking to her Future Mother-in-law... And her future husband was carrying her bridal style." She winked, "aaand they were staring at each other as if they are going to eat each other raw."

Panchali snickered at the statement Shikha sticked to her when she was looking at Arjun(On when past met future).
The teasing of Panchali dawned on Shikha. She holds Panchali's ear and twisted it playfully.

Shikha laughed too. "Bad Panchali... Very bad. Sneaking on me now."

Panchali laughed and side-hugged her jiji. Exuberantly, she said. "Oh jiji... You both looked cute together. Please say, you two have started to like each other."

Shikha shrugged. "I don't know."
She mock-threatened Panchali. "And you... better not play any matchmaking. Okay... Otherwise I'll ..."

Panchali laughed at her fake-threaten. "Okay ... But what would I call you two???"

Shikha looked at her as if she has gone loony.

Mischievously, Panchali's voice trailed. "Would I have to call you Pitamahi or would I have to call Pitamah as Jijashree??? I really wish it could happen."

Shikha chased Panchali around the bed on her mischievousness.

At last when both were out of breath, they fall on the bed, side by side with a thud. Both of them laughing.

Never had she thought, that she would be laughing on the name of Gangaputra. Her eternal enemy. Not anymore.

She smiled. Then she spoke in an imposing tone. "No shenanigans, Panchali!!!"

Panchali giggled.

"So tell me what happened with your Arjun in the village fair exactly." Asked Shikha.

Panchali told her shyly. "He kissed me."

Shikha rested on her elbow and looked at Panchali."Now that's the hot news you should have given me first."

Panchali giggled. "He kissed me once."

Shikha was looking at her with mischievous eyes. "where????"

Panchali laughed. "On my cheek jiji, on my cheek."