4. Invitations-II

Hiii my lovely readers... 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Updating sooner than later.. 😉😉😉
***

Panchali shook her and she came out of her trance.

"I don't know anything, you are coming with me... And that's final".  Panchali said with a pout.

Shikhandini asked gingerly. "You wanna go???" 

Panchali nodded enthusiastically. And Shikhandini concurred.

"Shikha jiji, Look, my new dresses come". Panchali asked her jiji. She hold them and showed her one by one. "Which should I would wear when we'll go there???
Red, orange, yellow, blue, green, white".

Without thinking Shikhandini answered. "Anyone but the white one".

"But it looks so beautiful". Panchali objected childishly.

Shikhandini quipped, "I don't like any white dress", as if speaking for someone else, that is, her eternal enemy who always like to wear pristine white.

But she looked at Panchali and forgot about everything. She lovingly teased Panchali. "Okay. Stop thinking more.. we'll go and you can dress however and whatever you like, Alright. Go to sleep now otherwise you'd get dark circles under your eyes".

Panchali made a childish face. Shikhandini laughed.

Shikhandini chuckled. "Kidding. Go now"

And she kissed Panchali on her head. And Panchali was gone.
***
Shikha saw that there was an invitation card on her bed. Panchali must have forgotten to take it with her.

She opened it and read it.

"The auspicious engagement of Jyesta Kuru Prince Karna of Hastinapur and Princess Urvi of Pukheya to be held in ---- day. It's my personal request to you and your family to join us and pleasure us with your gracious presence to bless the couple for today's happiness and love, yesterday's sweet memories and future dreams.

Mahamahim Gangaputra Bheeshma, on behalf of Rajmata Satyavati, Hastinapur ."

Viciously, Shikha hissed. "Gangaputra Bheeshma!!! You have filled my life with unhappiness, hatred, loneliness and vindictiveness, and you want happiness, love, sweetness, and dreams for you and your family".

"You haven't invited me for blessings and wishes, you've invited your "Kaal". And The melody of happiness is going to turn into an echo of the downfall. Your downfall, you b*stard".

She paced to the table where she had put her Sword. She took it out from its scabbard.

 She took it out from its scabbard

Shikha said to her sword. "You've also waited long my friend for Gangaputra's blood. Our waiting is going to be end".

She put it down and went near window. Her thoughts preoccupied with Gangaputra. For twenty five years in this birth and so many years in previous birth Gangaputra was always in her thought, mind, heart and soul.

Hate. She hated him.

He was always there, sleeping, waking, eating, thinking, he was always there. His nagging presence frustrated her beyond relief.

How he must be looking now she thought. Yeah, he is some Pitamah now. He must have gone old. And must be looking fat and ugly. She tried to imagine him.

And it would be easy to fulfill her Revenge this time

And it would be easy to fulfill her Revenge this time. A knife always in her waistline, she fingered it absently. At the first chance when she would see him, she is going to pierce it in his heart. No fuss, no rona-dhona, nothing. Just cold-blooded murder.

She tried to remember when first she saw him in her previous birth as Amba. His blurry face was seen.

She closed her eyes and tried harder

Yeah she could see him now.

Shikha muttered, "Beautiful B*stard

And she opened her eyes with a jerk.

"What!!!"  Shikha exclaimed.
***

Author's note-
The language may seem inappropriate to some readers, please read at your own discretion. I personally love and respect every characters.
But my characters have different feelings.
No intentions to hurt anyone's sentiment or feelings regarding Mythology.
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️