51. Day 5- Sangeet ceremony

Hello my lovely readers 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much for your votes and comments. ♥️♥️♥️

Gangaputra Bheeshma came out of his reverie.

A servant has knocked outside and messaged that the things Mahamahim that had ordered have brought. The things were for the wedding ceremony. Bheeshma nodded.

What is happening to me, asked Gangaputra to himself. His emotions which were so passive and dead for such a long period has come alive. Still nothing is clear to him. Amba and Shikha both are like some apparition from a dream.

Answers. He needed answers. But how?
***

Shikha was getting ready for the evening. She tried on light blue lehanga.

She asked Panchali how she was looking

Panchali- Jiji... You are looking amazing. Um-hmm jiji... You are killing with your look.

Shikha chuckled.

Shikha- Yes... But I feel something is missing. What is it I couldn't find.

Panchali smiled at her jiji. She knows what it is. Panchali said in a teasing tone.

Panchali- Jiji.. I'm wearing white for my performance. Do you want to wear something in white???

Shikha's eyes lit like twinkling stars. But she tried to hold her smile.

Shikha- Maybe, I do have one.

She has, she knew.

Panchali laughed. She knows her jiji very well. She hated white before but now she loves white.

Panchali- Oh com'on jiji. You know you want to wear white. Stop behaving that I didn't know what you are thinking. He will really love it.

Shikha bit her lower lip.

Shikha- I will be not wearing it for him, brat. Know that.

Panchali laughed again.

Panchali- Okay. Whatever you say. Now go and get ready.
***

Gangaputra was going to check on the things when he saw Shikha arranging for the preparations and then he forgot about everything. And his every problems.

He stopped on his way and looked at her. His eyes soft and warm.