Chapter 7

Location: Antarctic Ocean

After the events from last chapter, the Azur Lane fleet found themselves in the Antarctic Ocean with some of them tired from the previous battle.

London: Yes. When the special combat zone collapsed earlier, it seems to have also caused the rest of the nearby area to become unstable as well. 

Hood: Is this all done by the Sirens?

Prince of Wales: The Sakura Empire's "Project Orochi" and that mysterious event caused by Courier... I cannot help but feel that they are related in some way. 

Queen Elizabeth: In order to thwart whatever it is the Sirens are plotting... We can't let the Sakura Empire escape. 

Up in the sky, there was a crack that shows the void. The Azur Lane fleet looks at it with curiosity.

Columbia: Big sis... What's going on?

Cleveland: How would I know...?

Hornet: What are you doing... Courier?

Enterprise and Belfast watch as a part of a Siren ship fell from the crack to the cold water.

Belfast and Enterprise: Courier...

Meanwhile

Javelin and Laffey were separated from the others and are trying to find them. 

Laffey: Cold.

Javelin: We got separated from the others... We have to regroup with the fleet, soon. 

The wind blows harder as the two notice an outline of a figure from the smoke.

Javelin: Oh... Ayanami,

It was two against one as Laffey sneezes from the cold.

Ayanami: This again... Why won't you fight?! What are you thinking?!

Laffey: We told you before. We want to be friends with you. 

Javelin: That's right! We want to be friends with you, Ayanami-

Ayanami: We're enemies! What are you talking about?!

Laffey: It doesn't matter.

Ayanami: It does matter! We are warships... Fighting the enemy is natural!

Javelin: No. We are not that simple.

Ayanami: ....

Laffey: Watch out!

Laffey pushes Javelin down when a sudden shell flew past them. 

Yuudachi: Stop bullying Ayanami!