Chapter 36

Much to Courier's surprise, both Ash and Ember return to him and decided to join by his side. However, Horseman left moments ago before their return. 

Courier: Guess I have to tell the others about you.

Ash: We don't care. Go ahead. 

Courier: Right...

Before Courier could contact anyone about Ash and Ember. Texas' loud voice was heard by the trio.

Texas: COURIER, YOU DUMBASS!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!

Courier covered his ears from Texas' loud voice, sighing in annoyance. 

Courier: While I'm glad that you're concerned about me. I would appreciate if you DON'T destroy my eardrums. 

Texas: Oh, sorry honey! 

Enterprise: I told you he's alright, my beloved. 

Courier: Getting back on track. The reason I went all of a sudden was because there was someone observing us. 

Habakkuk: W-Who are they?

Courier: They called themselves Ash and Ember.

Courier answers, surprising Observer Alpha. 

Observer Alpha: Did I hear that right? You met Code G and Code T? 

Courier: Code G? Code T? 

Ember: That's how we are referred to by the Sirens.

Ash: Yes, we're here. Although I never expected to work along with my enemy.

Observer Alpha: So, did Courier already explained to you about our ongoing situation?

Ash: Pretty much. We came here to fight with Courier.

Tester Beta: Noted. We'll transmit the information to everyone then.

Texas: That's good to know, but could you hurry up? Because the Corrupted Sirens are starting to attack us! 

Texas shouted from the radio.

Courier: Alright, alright! Just hold your horses! We're coming! 

Courier shouted back to his radio as he looks at Ash and Ember.

Courier: Ready to go?

Both Ash and Ember nodded. The trio was about to head for the Panama Canal until a voice calls them out. 

???: WAIT A MINUTE!!! 

The trio turn around to see someone familiar sailing towards them. Courier's eyes twitch, immediately knowing who it is. 

Courier: You got to be kidding me...

Ash: You took your time, <Ark Royal META>

A/N: Placeholder name for now until there's official name confirmation for Ark Royal META