Chapter 15

Upon arriving at Iris Libre naval base, both Courier and admiral Elda were deep in thought from the secret Richelieu told them. Admiral Elda was devastated upon hearing that one of her major allies would do such a thing. Courier, however, was having an internal conflict in his mind as the two sentences keep replaying.  

"T̸̨̝̬͈͍̈́͛̄̈̒h̴̢̤̟̮̫̭̣̝͎͊̏̀̔̌̎͐́͂́̍̚e̴̢͚̥̰͚̤͎̙̿̌̅̓̄̂̑̿̀̃̾̃͘ͅy̸̛͎̤̰̹͙̤̥̬̜̻̔̊̈́̈́͊̃̎̏ ̴̞̪̝̮̖̭͛͑̄͊̈̒̔̒ͅs̷̲͈̫̭̥̖̜̬̜̮̯͖̔̃͂͘ţ̷̤̤̪̱͉̱͖̳͍͎͎̙̩̎́̍̈́̄̔̌̾͒͐̒͠á̷̺̻̖͎̭̗͉̬̬̥̫͇̻͗̄̂͜͜͝b̴̧͕̬̜̝̻͖̻͚̣̘̑͊͒̈͛̆͐̑̃̈́̈́̂͜͝͝ ̷̯͎̫̜̃̈́̾̀̋̃̉͒̆̓̃̕͘͝͠u̷̢͕̤̹̲̠̳̺̭̯͆̀ͅṡ̵̡͓͇̤̘̻̓̓̓͊̍̋̋͝ ̵̨͍͐͝i̵̧̩͖̣̐̏̐̈́͊̎̌̉̀̂͘̚ǹ̷̨̢̨̡̛̳̰̝̖̱͗̅͐̓̀ ̸̟̬̘͕̥͖̝̆͛̈̊͌͊͛̍͂̎̔͘t̷͔̼̤̝̀̑̎̉͝ḩ̶͍̘͖͐̈́̈́̽̋̌̿̽̈̈́̍̏͝e̸͕̼̜̹͓̻̮͎͙͍̔̌̑̀̓̏͒ ̵̨̨̫̟̟̥̱̘̬̫̻̈͒̀͌͆̂̿͊̓͐̽͠͠b̴͓̠̭͔͔͓͈̣̈́̌̎͂̆̑͘à̷̠̗̩̯̱̜̰̱̜͔̗̟̲̕͝c̷̹͓̿̄̀̅̒̽̈̄̈͘͠k̴̡̨̻͔̯̪̼͉͓̗̱̃̂̕͠͠!̶̼͙̠͎̤͙̻̱̲̲̖̙̓͊͋͗̿̔̊̀̈́̂͘̚͝ ̴̨̜̭̳̤̠͕͔̟͐̈́͠T̶̨͕̹̬̹͓̟͍͈̺̥̳͂̀̊̀̑̚͘̕ḧ̴̤̮̮͚̞̱̯̲̰͇̈̍̇̀̊̕͘͝ė̷̢̧̛̫̯͉̙̭̖͚͇̦͔̞͌̕ÿ̴̛̞̘̥̫̣͉̠̰̥́̏̋͛̆̔̄̊͠ ̴̧͔͉̣͕̪̞̞̗̺͈̬̋̀͝ḑ̴̯̹͙̝̗̖̩̥̘̙̥͚̀̿̀̓̀̏̓̑́̍̊̕͝ͅe̴̡̡̲̻͉͕̹̙̣̻͊̃͑̃̒̀̍̊̏̆͒͘s̸̢͎͈̏̓̀͘é̴̥͙̯͇̃̋̇̔͜͝r̸̨͉͎̫͚̼̗̯͕̪̥̽̄̓͜v̷̢̲̰̝͊́͑̌̈́̏̾̊́́̊̿͠e̵͉̮͉̤͔̭̙̯͎̟̎͆̌ ̷̪̗͇̰͓͉̦̹̠̓͊ţ̶̡̙͎̦̦͙͎͓̮͓͈̇̐́͘ȏ̸̹͚͎̲̯̰͆͗̚̕ ̷͇͐̐̆̃̿́̏̊̎̔̀͐ṩ̶̢̹͔͇̀̄̍̏̅̅͒̇̋͗̔ȕ̵̥̍̓͒̈́͗̑̄̿͐͘̕͘͝ͅf̶̯̣̳̥͐̋̄͆́͂͠f̴̡̳͈̘͓͚̙͎̊́̍͒̌͑̀̅͆̓̍̕͝ę̶̛͍̜̩̙̞͕̩͇̒̊̐̋́́̓̕r̶̛̫̩̱̻̬̰̟̎̏̌͊̈̃͘̕͘͝͠͠ͅ!̶͕̝̩̾̓͆̊"

̶̡̨̧̺͎̥̩̻͇̣̬̱̱̪̺͗̍͌͗̈́͛̇͒̃̓̀̓͘"N̷̬̻̠̱͎̯̬͋̾̈̀̉̊̒̄̎̿͂̏̍̀͝ͅƠ̵̧̠͚͈͓̗̅̀̿͑̄̄̂͒͘̚͝!̵̩̾̔̓̈́̉ ̵̧̡̡̦̬͎͚̺͖̦̖͓̭̈́̋͊̿̉̄̀́͜T̶̲͔̙͈̭͆̉̀̓̒̈́̇̉̔̚̕͝ḩ̷̲̺̪͕̜̻̦͓͆̇͊̃̅͝ę̸̨̥̼̙̬̟͉̮̍͆̓̿̒̏̚ỷ̵̛̛̱̞̓̇͋̆͘'̸̮͕͛̑͗̈́̚̚͠r̵͚̠͇̤͖̘̮̖̰̅̋ȅ̴͓̲̥͍̫̿͂̑̈́̅̅͆̏̅ ̵̦̰͙̫̰̩͚͓̰͉̐̀͐͐̓ö̷̧̧̝͇̲̼̻̺̲̱͎̞ų̷͇̳̫̩͈̞̤̗͙̟͚̾͝͝͝ͅṙ̶̜͍̥͍̠̖̼̘̩͉̞͉̋̌̓͂͒͛̉͆̈́ ̵̧̣̯͓̺̼͍̩͍̪͋̊̂̎̀̊̑̂̓͠͝f̷̮͋ŗ̶̟̝̲̘̖̪͎͒̍͐̆̚̕i̷̛̺̅̈́̃̊̅́͗͋̒̌͘͝e̸̹̗̰͚̗̟̝͕̥͇͌́̆̓́͝ṅ̵̩̜̥͙̖̮̰̯̐̓̄̓̓̅͆̔̆̆d̸̢̝͙̩͍̤̭̩̮̖͔͖̗̉͗̐̃̈́͜s̴̨̹͈̳̣͓̯̻̰̙͈̻̖͌́̏̈̏̀̌̔͆!̵̧̨͓͙̖̰̭̝̩̫͈͎̬͛̓͠͝͝ ̴̬̩̣̪̪̥̗̪̼̲̺̜͈̤͔́̇̃͑̍̓͝W̶̭̥̭̮̰͉̙̝̖̬̟̗̉͛͐͐ė̷̖̜̫͕̘̖̟̖̿̐̐̂̎̌̆̊͛̕͝͠ ̶͕̍͝c̴͔̀͛̂̏̇́ḁ̷͔̳̙̹̓̈̂̓͌̊͛͐̍̕͠ͅṋ̸̡̧̛͓̘̤̱̰͉̂͂̅͌͌͛̽͂̃̀̚͘͠ͅ ̴̢̳̺͓̥̇̆͊͛͜͝͝r̷̘̝̥̲̻̻̻̰̀̑̏͂̎̆́̓̈́̎̈́͘͜ͅe̸̢̮̼̯͍͚̜̱̝̫̦̒̀̎̅͌͌̂͆͛̐͋͘͝͠ş̸̳̰̜͓̝̣̻̈́͝ọ̴̧̜̫̼̮͙͇̋l̶̡̮̲̳̦͙̲̙͍͉̠̰͖̽̂͑̃̈́̀̈̍͊͝͝͝v̵̡̩̝̙̈̕͝e̶̢̡͇̟̖͔͔̥͓̫̪̯̣̠̓͊̄̽̆́̊̾̈͋͠ ̷̢̱͔̜̘̮̮̲͚̹͗̏͂͂́̓̅̋̀̅̏̌͆͘ţ̴̨͓̥͎͚̭̣͉͍̳͋́̒͗ͅh̴̨̡̡̝͉͓̠̗̞̙̭͊͂͐͒͛͑̏͊͐̑͜ȋ̵̗̜̀̒̄̈̄̓̑̌͗̓͆͘͝s̷̨̢̼̦̟̭̺̫͚̙̱̜͔̦̀͑̔̈́͝͠ ̶͉̬̳̦̟̓͊͊̆p̶̨͖͚͕̯̤͚̣̭̙͈̣̠͖̈́̀͂͗ȩ̶̼̬̞̦̙̩͈̝͖̙̂̍̀̋͂̚̚ä̶̡͕̤̩̳̜̗́͋͊̌͂̈́̔̅̕͝c̶̢͔̣̥̻̥̍̒̓̎͘ȅ̵̡̧̞̺͇͗̈͛͒̀͗͆f̶͇͐̈́͛u̷̙͙̭̘̰̒͊͋̀̂̂͊̈́̚͘͝l̶̡̨̛̛̮͎͎̲̮͓̯̪̭̠̘̓͒̿̽͂̽͋̃̈́͝͝ļ̸͎̮̗̩̑ỳ̶̟̥̲̺̟͈̼̳͕͚͚̙͜!̵̺̰̈́"

Courier: Shut up...

Courier tries to ignore the voices only for them to get louder, causing a major headache. He can't act in this state because he and the Admiral were going to visit the Crimson Axis. As the two went to the guest room, they heard someone calling out to them. They look to see it was Jean Bart who called them.