Chapter 5

Location: Azur Lane Base

Somewhere inside the dorms of Azur Lane, Courier was sleeping on his bed. He slowly opens his eyes to see Belfast. 

Belfast: Good morning, Courier.

 Courier got up from the bed and puts on his uniform as Belfast hands him his beret.

Belfast: Enterprise is waiting.

Courier nodded as he follows Belfast to the mess hall. 

...

Arriving at the mess hall, Courier went to get his food which is served by Nevada.

Courier: Isn't that too much?

Nevada: Don't be modest. I owe you and Enterprise one for helping Oklahoma. Just showing my thanks. 

Courier smiles and looks at his plate, he can't help but feel a bit nostalgic. 

Nevada: Is something wrong?

Courier: No, no, everything's alright... I was... Remembering a friend.

Courier replied as he wipes the tear that was forming in his eyes.

Nevada: Oh sorry, I shouldn't-

Courier: No, it's alright... [sigh] the friend I'm referring to is Wanderer. A battleship like you, friendly and strong-hearted, he usually acts as the shield for the fleet alongside being the cook. Heck, he even gives me the same amount of food here because he stated, "A warrior can't fight with an empty stomach". Trust me, you don't want to know how many times I almost die from starvation. 

Nevada laughs a bit.

Nevada: I got to agree with him. Lacking food as energy for the body could negatively affect the body. Hey, if you require more food, feel free to ask.

Courier nodded as Arizona and her sister, Pennsylvania, appear next to him.

Arizona: Oh... Hello, Courier.

Courier: Hello, Arizona.

Nevada: Morning, what'll it be?

Courier grabs his plate and went to look for a table until spotting Enterprise sitting by herself. 

Courier: Morning, Enterprise.

Enterprise: Oh, hello, Courier.

Courier sits down next to Enterprise as Belfast arrives with a tea set at their table.

Enterprise: Belfast, why don't you take a seat, too.

Belfast: I have my duties as a maid.

Enterprise: I don't think I can finish this by myself.

Belfast: Why not ask, Courier?