Chapter 21 (18+) 🍋

After the ceremony, everyone spent the day celebrating there was eating, singing, and dancing.

Soon after, Courier and admiral Elda went into their bedroom for their first night together. 

Before Courier could say anything, Elda forcefully pushes him down on the bed.

Courier: Wha-

Suddenly, Elda straddles Courier as he sees her flushed face.

Courier: Elda?

Elda: Courier... for some reason, I felt like doing it. 

Elda breathes heavily as Courier's heart beats faster. 

Elda: You don't mind, right?

Courier: ...I-

Elda doesn't give Courier leeway as she smashes her lips against his.

The kiss felt rather overwhelming due to the fact that Courier had no time to process what was happening. Elda motions her tongue to the entrance of Courier as he lets her through. Her tongue clashes with his as he feels her thrashing around inside his mouth. Her hands grip his cheeks as she continues their unrelenting kiss.

Courier Thoughts: This is too much! But, I don't mind...

Elda then breaks the kiss as the two pant for oxygen. Both of them start to sweat heavily as their faces were very red due to the gushing emotion and passion that is coursing in their bodies.

Elda: Courier...

Courier: Y-Yeah...?

There was silence between the married couple until Elda spoke up.

Elda: Wanna do it?

Courier saw the look on Elda's face when she asked him if they could do the deed, she looked desperate. There was no going back now, and Courier knew that.

So, Courier told Elda he needs to freshen up first before they could do it. Elda agrees, Courier then went into the bathroom to wash his face while Elda will be dressing up in something more appealing, whatever she meant by that.

Looking at mirror, Courier takes a deep breath before exhaling.

Courier: It's time.

Checking himself on the mirror one last time, Courier then exits the bathroom and saw Elda sitting on the bed with her appealing lingerie.

Courier Thoughts: Oh god.

Elda's nightgown was very appealing alright, and it has a lovely thin fabric with a navy blue color. The dress was able to showcase how big her features were.

Courier: Umm..

Courier doesn't know what to say in this situation.

Elda: I know, I know. Just come over here.

Elda said to which Courier comply.

Courier then joins Elda in the bed as they sat beside each other. Courier could hear Elda gasp come from her which was odd. He looks at her and saw that she had a worried expression on.

Courier: What's wrong? 

Elda: Y-Your... chest...

It was then that Courier realized what Elda had seen.

Courier Thoughts: My scars... 

Courier: Please don't look at it. It's unsightly.