Chapter 30

A day after Courier's wedding with Enterprise and Littorio. 

Location: Azur Lane base, Courier's room

Waking up in his bed, the first thing Courier saw it that he was naked. He looks to see both Enterprise and Littorio, naked. He then remembers the event that happened last night. 

It was Littorio's first time with Courier while Enterprise  Elda joined in for the fun. They lasted until the middle of the night. 

Soon after, the two wake up and were met with a smiling Courier. 

Courier: Good morning dear. 

Enterprise and Littorio: Good morning honey/Buongiorno amore

The two kiss Courier on the lips, which he reciprocates. 

Courier: Ready to start the day? 

Enterprise and Littorio: Yes/Si.

Courier: Then let's go. It's time for breakfast. 

Getting the dress up, the married trio left Courier's room and head to the cafeteria. 

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Courier squatting with Slav King Boris

After breakfast, Courier went on a walk to think about who he should bring with him to Northern Parliament. Seeing that he doesn't know any options, he decides to go see Elda for any information of the Russian faction.   

Once Courier got to the dorms where Elda was last seen, he encountered Hornet on his way and decided to ask her about Elda's location.

Courier: Hello, Hornet. Do you know where Elda is?

Hornet: The commander? Oh! She might be at the harbor. Why do you need to see her?

Courier:I wanted to ask her questions about the Northern Parliament. Since I don't know about them except that they're Russian.

Hornet: I take it that you and the commander will be visiting them soon?

Courier: Correct, and it might help to know their situation. I also have to think about who to bring with us for the visit.  

Hornet: I see. Well, go to the harbor and you will surely find the commander there.

Courier: Thanks for your help. See you later.

Hornet: See ya. 

Courier left Hornet to go to the harbor where he could find Elda. It didn't took long before he spots her next to some of the ships. He approaches Elda and was notices before her. 

Elda: I didn't expect you to be here, babe. Do you need something?

Courier: Yes, I was searching for you. I wanted to ask if you could share any information with me about the Northern Parliament since we'll be seeing them in a few days.

Elda: Well their ideology is the opposite of the Eagle Union and they mostly live in the Artic. Unfortunately, we don't receive much news from them.  

Courier: Why is that?

Elda: It's because they're busy dealing with the Sirens in the Artic region, but apparently it seems they're having trouble keeping them at bay.

Courier: I see. Who is their leader?

Elda: It would be Sovetskaya Rossiya, the mightiest battleship of the Northern Parliament.