Chapter 27

Location: Azur Lane base harbor 

Courier's fleet, along with the newly acquired Texas, arrives at the harbor. They were discussing the situation until they arrive. Upon arriving, they were greeted by admiral Elda and the faction leaders. 

Courier: I wasn't expecting you to be here. What is it you need. 

Bismarck: Well, we saw you just docked. So we were curious about what you were doing.

Enterprise: Courier received a S.O.S signal from the Philippine sea, near Leyte.

Belfast: So we went there to investigate.

Elda: Have you found who it was?

Courier: Yeah, we found her.

Elda: So another shipgirl. 

Courier: Correct, I think it's better that I should introduce her to everyone.

Elda: I see. I shall tell everyone then. 

Courier: I would appreciate if you did.

Everyone left both Courier and Texas alone while admiral Elda went to gather everyone for the introduction of the new shipgirl.

Timeskip brought to you by Texas rancho relaxing with Engineer 

Everyone from the four factions were present in a big garden, wondering why they were called here. 

Benson: Why are we here?

Z23: From what I heard there is a new shipgirl Courier rescued during his sortie. The shipgirl in question is Eagle Union, but strangely she doesn't remember anything about Eagle Union, but something else called the U.S Navy. 

Kaga: Really? 

Prince of Wales: Indeed, her majesty confirmed it.

Prinz Eugen: My~ I wonder if I can tease him this time~ With the amount of attention he's getting from the other girls~

Akagi Thoughts: So many filthy hands trying to touch my koibito!

Akagi thought to herself as she nibbles on her fingertips. 

Admiral Hipper: Hmph! Like that's going to work like last time!

Tirpitz: Hold on, Courier can withstand Eugen's teasing?

Admiral Hipper: Ja! In fact, he was completely unfazed.

Admiral Hipper said with a smirk. 

Prinz Eugen: Don't you dare-!

Admiral Hipper then explains what happened. Unexpectedly, everyone burst out laughing after hearing what happened to Prinz Eugen's attempt to tease Courier that backfired against her.