Chapter 13

Courier watches the Siren fleet he defeated sink to the bottom of the Mediterranean Sea. His ears were then assaulted by some bickering. He turns to look at the Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion shipgirls. 2 of them were arguing with each other while the others looked at the scene, facepalming at their attitude.

Jean Bart: Why would he join a harlot like you?

Richelieu: Bold of you to assume he will join a old hag.

Jean Bart: You will regret this.

Annoyed, Courier radios to Admiral Elda on his earpiece.

Courier: Admiral, permission to fire a warning shot.

Elda: Why is that?

Courier: They're assaulting my ears, ma'am.

Elda: ....Permission granted. Fire away.

Courier: Yes, ma'am. Also, I believe the leaders of Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion are here.

Elda: Very well, I'm coming to greet them myself.

Courier then loads a slug into his chaperone and fires it into the air, getting the French shipgirls attention. 

Courier: Could you two be QUIET? You're ANNOYING me.

The warning work. The shipgirls were scared by the aura Courier radiated. Soon after, they calm down. 

Courier: You're calm now? Good, because it seems like you two are the ones the Admiral wants to speak with.

Courier stated as he points at Richelieu and Jean Bart.

Richelieu and Jean Bart: Admiral?

Elda: That would be me.

Admiral Elda appears next to Courier as she looks at Richelieu and Jean Bart. 

Elda: Hello there. I heard you wanted to ask us something?

Richelieu : Yes, we wanted to know who the boy is because, first, he's a shipboy, which is a first in the world, second, he destroyed that Siren fleet like it was nothing, and finally, what are those weird planes he carries with him, because I can clearly see that no one has something like that, not even the Sirens.

Both Courier and Elda look at each other, knowing what Richelieu is talking about. Courier understands what Richelieu meant because this is the first time the French shipgirls seeing a modern carrier shipboy from another world.

Elda: We can answer the questions you want to ask us, but would it be possible to talk in one of your bases instead?

Jean Bart: Why would we do that? We don't know his intentions!

Jean Bart countered as she points at Courier.

Courier: I could say the same thing to you, seeming interested in me because of how different I am from all of you, but that's beside the point. Also, doing a meeting in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea would not be a good idea because there could be danger around here. Most importantly, the Sirens or spies from other factions. 

Richelieu: Do you mind if I discuss this with the others ?

Elda: Take your time, we understand.

Richelieu: Merci.

Elda: You're welcome. 

Richelieu turns back to the shipgirls to ask if they shall do as Admiral Elda said.