Chapter 33

Location: Outskirts of the Arctic Siren Fortress

The ongoing battle was going intense. Siren ships were getting destroyed left and right after Horseman and Seraph's arrival on the battlefield. Speaking of which, the duo were making their way to the coalition to tell them the news about Courier.

They soon arrive and approach admiral Elda to deliver the message.

Horseman: There you are, admiral Elda.

Elda: Oh, hello Horseman. What is it you need.

Horseman: I'm here to tell you that Courier went ahead to the Arctic Fortress to fight Omitter.

Texas: He surely doesn't waste time.

Seraph: Speaking of time. We should get back to destroying the Sirens.

Roon: He's right. Sirens are meant to be killed.

Seraph: See? She already got it.

Washington: It's not like we are already doing that while we're talking!

Horseman: True. Lets continue on with the assault. 

Both Horseman and Seraph went back to continue their assault on the Sirens.

Sovetskaya Rossiya: I can't believe those two coexist... A alter-form of Courier and a friendly Siren...

Elda: You get used to it.

Kirov: That's easy for you to say. You know him for more time than us.

Queen Elizabeth: Correct, Azur Lane has known him ever since he appeared in this world. 

Izumo: Not to ruin the mood, but we need to focus more on the situation ongoing.

Friedrich der Grosse: Let's finish this battle before we can chat, my children.

Seattle: Heck! I could put a party after this!

Bismarck: Then, let's give it our all!

Everyone: Right!

Elda Thoughts: Please win your duel, Courier and come back alive. We still have time to make a family.

Elda prays as she watches the battle raging on from the bridge. 

Blasting a Siren with her double-barrel cannon shotgun, Texas looks at the fortress with thoughts about Courier in her mind.

Texas Thoughts: I'm counting on you, partner.  I... I still need to confess to you.

Meanwhile in the Fortress

Courier and Omitter jumped back from their first attack as they got into position, readying to defeat the other. 

Omitter: I hope you're ready, Courier! Show me your power! Show me why Arbiter has taken interest in you!

Courier: I'm wolverine-mean, you son of a bitch.

Courier said as the engravings on his Chaperone begin to course with fire and lighting.

Omitter: THAT'S IT!! THIS IS THE KIND OF POWERFUL OPPONENT THAT I WANT TO FACE!!! GIVE YOUR ALL!!!

Courier: Start prayin', girl!

Aiming his Chaperone, Courier fires at Omitter. The slug strikes her in the chest, launching her to the other side of the arena. 

Omitter: Damn! You are hitting hard! This shall be the best battle I will ever get in my life! Now, let me show you what I can do!