Chapter 2

Location: UNS Courier, Azur Lane Base

Courier: And that's, that's.

After Courier told the shipgirls his long story, he waited for their questions.

Cleveland: So... It lasted for 10 years?

Courier: Indeed... 10 years of pain and suffering...

Javelin: That's horrible!

Courier: What can I say? We were in dire conditions when it happen. Heh, heck, I was considered obsolete when I was created.

Wales: You spent most of your service in the United Nations Navy correct?

Courier: Yep, made up of every known military ships from every country when the war broke out.

Javelin: Is the Crimson Axis prevalent in your world?

Courier: Well yes, but actually no.

Courier said, causing some confusion among the shipgirls before he starts explaining. 

Courier: Yes because we got a faction related to them in my world called the Axis Powers and no because the Allied Powers defeated them in the Second World War.

Javelin: Same year?

Courier: 1939 to 1945.

Illustrious: And who composed of the Axis Powers?

Courier: The Empire Of Japan, Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and along side some minor countries. 

Laffey: How bad were the Axis Powers?

Courier: Oh, don't get me started with the actions they cause in the war.

The shipgirls looked at Courier with shock.

Courier: First off, the Japanese Empire already killed a million lives before the war started. And when it did, both the Japanese Empire and Nazi Germany did horrible war crimes as well. Truth to be told, both sides actually committed war crimes. There is no Good or Bad it was a war of ideologies. 

Courier sighs before looking out of a window.

Courier: Though, the ultimate rule remains the same... SURVIVE.

Still looking at the damaged dork outside, Courier stands up.

Courier: Come on, we got to help the ships that were damaged or destroyed during the attack.

Courier stated as he leads the shipgirls to the docks.

It was almost a massacre for the Azur Lane ships. The Eagle Union was hit the hardest hard because of this surprise attack. 

Courier: This is like Pearl Harbor all over again.

All around the base, Eagle Union shipgirls were getting pulled out of the water by either their comrades, Royal Navy shipgirls, or the manjuus.

Wales: They got us. I never expected that Sakura Empire would make the first move.

Illustrious: Sakura Empire allying with Ironblood was no surprise, like Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan. But..

Courier: The Sirens.

Courier finished as he looks at some of the destroyed Siren ships and aircraft scattered around the base.

Wales: Your aircraft can easily defeat them along side your weapon.

Courier: Yeah. But still. I would be weary of them. I just don't want you girls to have the same experience as me as I had back home.