Chapter 25

Everyone was shocked by the announcement of the reformed Iris Orthodoxy now renamed as Iris Republic. Even the Sirens themselves as they never anticipated that Iris Libre and Vichiya Dominion would get back together.

Both the Azur Lane and Crimson Axis fleet were happy that Courier came to help along with reinforcements. 

Meanwhile, Observer Alpha and Tester Beta were panicking because of the sudden arrival of the Iris Republic.

Observer Alpha: You think you can win with only those people?!

Courier: Of course not, I brought more then just them. In fact, I think it's better if they introduce themselves.

Champagne: I am the personification of Champagne, part of the Iris Republic

Courier: Not only that. I have a few honorable guests that'll be joining us.

As on cue, Littorio shows up, surprising everyone except for Iris Republic. 

Everyone: LITTORIO?!

Littorio: Buongiorno, everyone. Yes, it is I, Littorio, the best battleship in the world! And I'm joining the fight! I'll be honest I am disappointed in you, Iron Blood for hiding the fact you were working with the Sirens. But for the sake of Littorio's world, I will forget it!

Tester Beta: That's just two! You think that'll be enough!

Courier: Then, you haven't met the third one.

Another person emerges from the mist. Both Azur Lane and Crimson Axis were speechless, because they recognized her, especially the Sakura Empire.

Nagato: No way! How?! I thought she was sunk!

The person was none other than Amagi.

Amagi: Hello everyone. 

Amagi greets before looking at Akagi who was standing on top of the Orochi mk2.

Akagi: W-What? So you're the-!

Orochi: How foolish.

Low on morale, the Sirens start losing the will to fight until Observer Alpha gave them an order. 

Observer Alpha: DON'T LET THEM APPROACH THE OROCHIS!!!

Some of the Sirens went to attack, only to see lasers coming out of nowhere descend on them.

Siren 1: WHAT THE- ARGHHHH !!!

Siren 2: IS IT ONE OF OUR OWN?!?!

???: DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!

Courier: And that must be our last guest.

Both Azur Lane and Crimson Axis look up, dumbfounded, as they saw a man with the looks of a Siren waving at them.