Chapter 32

Location: Northern Parliament Harbor, midnight 

With the Azur Lane reinforcements arriving at the Northern Parliament, Courier quickly alerted everyone about their arrival. Minutes later, the reinforcements dock, and once they did, they got down from their ships and were greeted by Courier, who welcomes them.  

Courier: Hello everyone. I'm glad to see that all of you got here safely. How was the trip?

Yorktown: We had not much trouble getting here, despite the Sirens that were in our way.

Bismarck: But we did see those purple Sirens you were talking about. We might knew about the blue ones but those purple ones are even stronger.

Queen Elizabeth: I can assume there are more of them here, right?

Courier: Correct, but let's go inside to discuss this matter further more. I already woke up everyone in the base and it's getting rather cold due to the blizzard. 

Nagato: You're right. Although I'm surprised you can stand the harsh cold of the Arctic.

Courier: You'll get used to it. But let's not waste time. Let's go everyone.

Azur Lane: Right!

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Courier on his 1917th bottle of vodka while being surrounded by pass out Northern Parliament shipgirls

Location: Northern Parliament cafeteria, morning

Courier and the Azur Lane reinforcements enter the cafeteria where the Northern Parliament and everyone else were waiting. 

Courier: Good news. The reinforcements have arrived.

Sovetskaya Rossiya stood up and walks towards the reinforcements for a handshake. 

Sovetskaya Rossiya: Welcome to our base, comrades. And thank you for answering to Courier's request.

Yorktown: Of course we will come. We cannot let our allies fight alone against the Sirens, especially the Siren fleet present in the Arctic.

Avrora: That's right. We're all in this together. 

Queen Elizabeth: Let's sit down everyone. We still need to see the situation in hand.

Courier: Right, but before that. There are some faces I never seen before. I would like them to introduce themselves. 

Valiant: To be Valiant is to be me

Valiant: To be Valiant is to be me. Remember this face, for it is the face of a fleet leader!

 Remember this face, for it is the face of a fleet leader!