Chapter 26

A/N: I swear to god if Yostar introduces USS Texas into Azur Lane I'll spent my life savings just to get/simp her.

2 days after the destruction of the Orochis 

Location: Azur Lane Base

Both Azur Lane and Crimson Axis prepare the treaties for unification before going to the newly establish Iris Republic headquarters.

After the destruction of Orochis, the Iris Republic went back to to their main base. Amagi stayed with the Sakura Empire to spend time with them, especially with Akagi, Kaga and Tosa. Littorio went back to the Sardegnia Empire to report what happened with the Orochis before going back to Azur Lane. Needless to say, Vittorio Venito was surprised of Courier's power.

Currently, admiral Elda, Courier, Nagato, Bismarck, Enterprise, and Queen Elizabeth along with the rest of the corresponding factions. They were ready to go to the Basilica after they chose a few representatives to come with them to represent their faction.

Elda: Thank you everyone for coming here on such a short notice.

Courier: The reason you're here today is that a few of you will be chosen to attend the treaty of the reunification of Azur Lane and Crimson Axis.

The shipgirls whisper among themselves about who will be attending the treaty. 

Queen Elizabeth: For the Royal Navy, I choose Warspite, Belfast, Hood, Prince of Wales and Illustrious to accompany me.

Enterprise: For the Eagle Union. Cleveland, Benson, North Carolina, Lexington and Baltimore will join me.

Nagato: To represent the Sakura Empire. I choose Mikasa, Amagi, Akagi, Kaga and Takao.

Bismarck: As for Ironblood, those who are coming with me are Graf Zeppelin, Admiral Hipper, Z23, U-556 and Prinz Eugen.

The chosen shipgirls cheer themselves while the rest were bummed about it. 

Elda: To the chosen shipgirls that are coming with us, please prepare yourselves as we're leaving tomorrow for the treaty. 

Representatives: YES!!!/HAI!!!/JAWOHL!!!

The next day

Admiral Elda and Courier waited for the representatives at the harbor. It didn't take long for everyone to show up.

Elda: Is everyone here? 

The representatives answer with a loud yes as they ready to sail. 

Courier: Good, let us depart now. 

Soon after, the coalition fleet sets sail to the Iris Republic.

Timeskip brought to you by me getting screw over by RNGESUS

The coalition fleet arrived at the Mozambique Strait and was admiring the scenery. All except for Illustrious, who has been here when the Iris Libre faced against Vichya Dominion. 

Baltimore: You don't seem fazed by the beautiful scenery, Illustrious.

Illustrious: Well, I have already been here with Fortune along with some members of Iris Libre to take back the control of the Basilica against the Sirens. We also fought Algérie, Vauquelin and La Galissonnière there. Surprisingly, there were two Sakura Empire submarines.

Nagato: Who were they?

Illustrious: They were I-26 and I-58 if I remember correctly.