Chapter 31

Location: Outskirts of the Northern Parliament 

The Azur Lane fleet and Northern Parliament could be seen heading towards the harbor to face the incoming Siren threat.

Sovetskaya Rossiya: I can't believe the Sirens are already making a move! I must thank you for helping us!

Courier: We have a common enemy. Of course, we will help you deal with it.

Enterprise: We can take them down together honey. 

Gascogne: New mission beginning. Destroy the Sirens for the glory of Iris République and the Northern Parliament.

Washington: A new task? Haha, my blood is boiling with excitement!

Littorio: Count on my help to show the strength of the Sardegnia Empire.

Richelieu: Let's tag along, sœur.

Jean Bart: Right behind you.

With their riggings on, the kansens set sail to the supposed location of the Sirens.

Timeskip brought to you by Boris teaching Azur Lane the gopnik life

The coalition arrives at the location where the Sirens were detected. The Sirens presented were different, they were blue and purple instead of yellow. But one Siren stands out from the lot with her shark-like rigging. And from the looks of it, they're not searching for a fight... for now.

???: Finally, you came to pay me a visit, Northern Parliament!

Sovetskaya Rossiya: Who are you?! You're clearly not the daily Siren we are used to kill!

Omitter: You're god damn right! I am Omitter, an Advisor-class Siren! But I am not here to fight, at least for now!

Texas: Then what in the sam hell are you doing here anyway?!

Omitter: I'm here to talk with the one that called "Courier"! So, tell me... WHERE IS HE?! And don't think of lying because I got a report saying he is present here as well!

Omitter demand right as Courier shows himself. 

Courier: That would be me. What is it you want from me?

Omitter: Ah yes, you. You are quite the talk among the Sirens. After all, who wouldn't know the shipboy that managed to not only destroy 5 Orochis but also kill Observer Alpha, Tester Beta, and Purifier by himself along with reuniting Azur Lane as well.

Sovetskaya Rossiya: WHAT?! Is that true?!

Enterprise: Yes, we saw him destroyed them by himself. 

Richelieu: And he was holding back still. 

Courier: So they're dead? Good, that one loose end taken care of.