Chapter 10

There was a saying...

"War doesn't determine who's right- only who's left."

From the muddy trenches of Europe to the dropping of the Atomic bomb and from modern warfare and onward. We fought... for what? A hopeful lie or the harmful truth? Fighting for the "Right" thing? 

No, ever since the age of sticks and stones, one rule remains the same...

SURVIVAL  

Enterprise: She was supposed to dead? Isn't that right, Courier?

Courier: Indeed, however, our priority is to stop that nuke!

Denver: Big Sis! What is that thing?!

Cleveland: I have a really bad feeling about this.

Meanwhile, the Iron Blood ships and the Yuudachi sisters are still facing Tester's clones. 

Prinz Eugen: It's a little similar to a Fritz X.

Yuudachi: A bliss? Bullin? What?

Tester: That's a good guess, Eugen. What you see is a weapon from the future. The concept of a weapon that is just a bit beyond your reach.

Enterprise: That weapon...

Courier: It's the same one that destroyed the island earlier. 

Courier then experience another flashback, this time he saw the same mushroom cloud multiple times in the city of San Francisco. He immediately fell to his knees, alerting Belfast and Enterprise.  

Belfast and Enterprise: Are you all right?!

Courier nodded as he slowly gets back up.

Courier: We have to stop that nuke! That's what obliterated the island earlier! 

Once he regain his stance, Courier immediately rushes towards the Orochi. 

Enterprise: Belfast, you'll take it from here!

Belfast: What are you going to do?

Enterprise: Helping Courier. 

However, it was too late as the nuke was launch from the Orochi, shocking both the Azur Lane and Red Axis fleet. 

Seeing this, Courier begins to chant, causing his gun to glow. 

Courier: I call upon the Grim Ripper of the sky to rule once more!

Pulling the trigger, Courier fires a slug that transforms into an F-22A.

Courier: Mobius 1, engage! 

The nuke flies across the battlefield, with Mobius 1 trailing it as everyone looks.