Chapter 8

Courier looks up to the nightly sky, seeing the galaxy at its finest. Before looking back to find himself at the burning ocean.

Courier: This place again...

Looking to his left, Courier saw the same stranger putting down another dead Triton. The stranger set the body ablaze before pulling his hood down.

Courier: What are you? What are you trying to accomplish by showing me this?

???: ...Don't you ever regret it? 

The stranger then turns around to face Courier, revealing his face to be... Him?

???: I repeat

???: I repeat. Don't you ever regret it? Cheating death multiple times while slowly watching everything taken away from you. But yet continue fighting.

The stranger summons a Black Mental Cube on his right hand and raises it.

???: Endless deaths and pointless wars. What is the reason behind it all? This ocean is a consequence of OUR actions... Forever alone and forever fighting with no sign of stopping. This will be your fate as well...

The Black Mental Cube starts to glow brightly, causing Courier to cover his eyes.

???:You and I are the same, Courier. So to avoid confusion, you may call me...

"Horseman

-----------------

Courier immediately wakes up to see Belfast open the curtains in his room. He also notice Enterprise standing in front of his dorm door.

Belfast: Good morning. Have you slept well?

Courier: Belfast...

Enterprise: Are you alright? You been acting weird since yesterday.

Courier didn't reply as he slowly lost himself in his thoughts, worrying both Belfast and Enterprise. 

Timeskip

After changing his clothes, Courier went outside of the dorms as Belfast and Enterprise watch from behind.

Belfast: It is time for breakfast.

Courier: I'm... not hungry at the moment.

Belfast: I insist. In order to lead a healthy life, breakfast is mandatory.

Courier: Stop. 

Belfast and Enterprise: Huh?

Courier: Just stop... I... I just need some time to myself. I'll eat when I feel like it.

Both Belfast and Enterprise frown as Courier slowly walks away.

Meanwhile