Chapter 3

Memory

Somewhere inside a bedroom of a naval base, Courier is with an elder man, both of them looking out of a window.

Elder: Look, the ocean is rather peaceful today.

Courier: Yeah, I hadn't had this kind of moment ever since the war started. From the moment we were created, the ocean has been a battleground. Who would do such things? Besides, father, you were- 

Elder: Please, call me, Hermes.

The Elder, now known as Hermes, sighed as he looks out.

Hermes: Despite us being made for war, we're still human... Even in the chaos of war peace will finds its way. One day all of this will be over...

Hermes then looks at Courier with a worried look.

Hermes: You got to promise me if you're ever going back to that Hell Hole, Courier....

"Don't lose yourself."

Present

Courier: ...My turn.

Courier then kicks Zuikaku back. Shoukaku flew down as her planes were getting shot down by the F/A-18s. As Zuikaku flew back, Courier proceeded to dash towards again and deliver another kick.

Zuikaku: Who are you?

Zuikaku demanded as she struggles a bit.

Shoukaku was shocked as Zuikaku was fighting against someone who had not fired his weapon on her once. Only with kicks, was Courier able to bring her down enough. Enterprise could only watch as she was shocked as well, as her skills in CQB couldn't compare to Courier. Prinz Eugen then appeared above all of them.

Prinz Eugen: He's someone to not be underestimated with. He is the UNS Courier of the Gerald R. Ford-class aircraft carrier. A veteran of the so-called "Salvation War" in his world. His most notable achievement was bringing down the rogue Siren faction 'The Tritons'.

Prinz Eugen then puts a finger to her lips and smirks. 

Prinz Eugen: And supposedly the sole survivor of his fleet. 

After Prinz Eugen said that, anger immediately flares up in Courier.

Courier: Shut your goddamn mouth!

Courier then fires a round at Prinz Eugen.

Courier: How the hell do you know my name and the war? And second, DON'T EVER THINK YOU KNOW EVERTHING! I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPEN!

Everyone was shocked by Courier's rage of fury.

Courier: I HAD BEEN TO HELL AND BACK! I MET DEATH MULTIPLE TIMES MORE THAN YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN YOUR LIFE!

Courier fires a couple more shots at Prinz Eugen, Zuikaku, and Shoukaku.

Courier: DID YOU REALLY THINK WORKING WITH YOUR ENEMY WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

Courier then raises his waist launcher.

Courier: COME ON! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? I THOUGHT YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME!

Courier challenged as he looks at the three who were silent.

Courier: No? Then let me show you the meaning of war.

Courier then launches a projectile from his waist launcher that then transforms into a drone.