Chapter 22

It has been weeks ever since Azur Lane helped the newly reformed Iris Republic with their improvement in weaponry. The first thing they did was to repair Jean Bart's cannons, which didn't take long with the assistance of Courier's drones. 

After that, admiral Elda decides to improve the armaments of everyone Iris Republic shipgirl. 

The Destroyers and Submarines got stronger torpedoes, the Cruisers got better guns and AA. Bearn got a few post WW2 and early Cold War French aircraft from Courier. And lastly, the Battleships get better shells. 

Neither less to say, the Iris Republic is a force to be reckoned with. 

Meanwhile at Iron Blood

Tirpitz was waiting for Bismarck and her fleet to return at the harbor with Z23 and Z1 by her side. She was starting to get worry because her sister was away a long time when she went to visit Vichya Dominion.

Z23: What is taking them so long?

Tirpitz then realized that there's a possibility that her sister's fleet may had encountered Courier due to him being with the Vichya Dominion at the time.

Tirpitz: I'm afraid that Courier might hear that Bismarck was going to attack Vichiya Dominion, maybe because Jean Bart told him.

Z1: Do you think they'll win against them and the Courier?

Tirpitz: I don't think so.

Z1: WHAT?! But we have the technology advantage! How can they possibly lose?!

Tirpitz: That may be the case, but remember that Courier is from the future. This means his armaments are more advanced and powerful than ours. Also, if he could defeat easily Purifier and her fleet while holding back, then Bismarck and her fleet would be a child's play for him.

Z23: As much as I dislike to hear, this seems like the most likely outcome for Bismarck.  

Looking back at the sea, Tirpitz could see Bismarck's fleet arriving. Upon seeing the fleet, she was shocked by the damage the fleet sustained. It was a miracle that they somehow sail. They rush to the harbor as the fleet docks, the manjuus rush to the ships and start repairing them.   

Tirpitz: Schwester, are you okay?

Bismarck: Nein... I need-

Suddenly, Bismarck falls over and loses her consciousness. Thankfully, Tirpitz caught her before she fell to the ground.  

Tirpitz then looks at the rest of the fleet and saw them lose consciousness as well.

Tirpitz: HURRY! Let's bring them to the medical bay!

Soon, Tirpitz, Z23, Z1, and the manjuus start bring Bismarck's fleet to the infirmary. 

Timeskip brought to you by Subaru duck dancing

Slowly waking up, Bismarck looks around and saw that she's in the infirmary. She then saw her sister Tirpitz sleeping on a chair next to her. She gently touches her shoulder...

Tirpitz: Hmm?

Tirpitz wakes up and saw her sister looking at her.

Tirpitz: Schwester, you're awake!

Bismarck: Ja, could you tell me what happened to me and the others?

Tirpitz: We saw you and your fleet in a very bad state. So we bring you to the medical bay. You and the others are okay now, but you need to rest. Friedrich is taking care of the others right now. But could I ask you what happened in Vichiya Dominion?