Chapter 11

A/N: The next few chapters will be inspirations from 'The Charles de Gaulle in Azur Lane' by TheBreizhOne. Go check his story out!

Location: Azur Lane base

Today was a special day for Azur Lane, everyone including Courier waited outside of the HQ's entrance, waiting for the arrival of the Admiral.  

Courier: So it must be a very long time for you guys to see your Admiral, huh?

Enterprise: Yes, the last time we saw her was when she went overseas to meet the Azur Lane council. 

Courier Thoughts: So my theories were correct. Azur Lane is the UN in this world.

Courier: How long until we get to see her?

Belfast: A few minutes, she'll be arriving here with Wales as we speak.

Courier: Very well then.

A few minutes of waiting later, a black car pulls up at the entrance, catching everyone's attention. The door opens, revealing Prince of Wales and the Admiral. Everyone waited for so long.

Admiral: Hello everyone! It's good to be back!

Shipgirls: ADMIRAL!!

The Shipgirls greeted their Admiral as they salute with Courier doing the same as well.

As the Admiral greets her girls she had taking notice of Courier and walk towards him. 

Admiral: So you must be the Shipboy I heard about.

Courier: Correct, and you are?

Admiral: I'm admiral Elda Watson. And as you know I'm the commander of this base.

Courier: I can tell.

Elda: I heard about you from what Wales told me, and I must say I am impressed.

Courier: Thank you, ma'am.

Elda: Meet me in my office at 18:00 and don't be late. I want to know more about each other.

Courier: Very well, I will, ma'am.

Courier watches Elda walk away as he looks at Enterprise.

Courier: I must say your Admiral is nice.

Enterprise: Of course, Elda has been very caring of us ever since she arrived here.

Courier: I see, in that case. I'll see you guys later. 

Courier then walks away from everyone as they return to their usual schedule. 

Timeskip brought to you by Ark Royal stalking the Destroyers while Courier is behind her with a bat in his hands

It was 6:00 PM night time, Courier was making his way to Elda's office. Once he arrives, he went up to her door and knocks 3 times.